idol interactions.

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

▬▬▬ GOT7

being close to jackson, isla is also close to the members of got7 as well as the four other members of blackpink. they are all close to each other. there have been countless of interactions between isla and the members of got7 specifically. from doing dance covers together to song covers, to being emcees together on a huge stage and performing together.

▬▬▬ BTS

despite being strictly warned about public interactions, there have been at least a few public interactions between v, j-hope, jin, rm, and isla in public. from isla whispering to jin something and the four of the members of bts look at isla with a surprised look, making the fans curious. 

▬▬▬ TWICE

blackpink and twice have always been the korea's it girls. isla's interactions especially with the members of twice have always been special. talking and laughing together freely. from going to have lunch together to attending each other's concerts and a lot more.

▬▬▬ GFRIEND

isla is the closest to yerin as they are around the same age. yerin always mentions that isla has always been very friendly and kind towards the people around her. always treating them with food especially when she brings her friends out.