rumours said that jackson wang & girlfriend, isla are married

Rumours Said That Jackson Wang & Girlfriend ISLA Are MarriedJanuary 27, 2024

January 27, 2024. Written by Andrya.

"We are not surprised if the couple one day will announce that they have been married for months. They have been wearing Graff's wedding rings, which are custom-made for married couples."

On January 27, Jackson and ISLA were spotted attending the Louis Vuitton fashion show for Winter 2024. The couple were spotted hand-in-hand walking like they always did. 

However, fans couldn't help but notice the jewellery that Jackson and ISLA were wearing. It was an ultra-luxury brand, Graff's Rings. However, it wasn't a simple ring. It was indeed a wedding ring bought by Jackson and ISLA. 

In October of last year, there were some leaked photos of former BLACKPINK members who were in Santa Barbara together with Jackson and some other celebrity friends. 

According to guests of Rosewood Miramar Beach in Santa Barbara, they witnessed a wedding setup at the beachside and a wedding reception that was not on land but on the sea. There was construction going on in the middle of the ocean. 

On one day, which was on Saturday evening, the guests assumed that it was the wedding day because of how many security guards were around and the beach was closed for the whole day.

Former members of BLACKPINK, GOT7, BTS and many other celebrities stayed at the resort for at least 3 nights, said the guests. 

Whether this is true or not, we hope for the best for the couple.