her relationship with nct

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

"i'm so relieved and happy that you can come today."

i chuckled at the choreographer and smiled, "i mean – i was having a lot of free time. why not, right?" i replied and shrugged.

"you seem to have a lot of free time these days." hyung-joo said.

i nodded, "yeah. some breaks. the girls are in america. i decided to just stay. i'm kinda lazy to travel for work right now." i said to them.

"so, you're alone now? i mean – at home?" he asked, looking surprised. 

"aniyo." i laughed and shook my head. 

"jisoo and lisa are here in korea. but they are both also busy with their own work." i told him.

"ah~," he replies and nodded. 

i smiled and nodded. 

"so, you're the one who is on free time right now." he said. 

"yeah," i replied and grins.

"well, that's a good thing too. plus, the members of nct were really amazed at how you choreographed their songs." hyung-joo said. i laughed and rolled my eyes.

"i told you to not tell them i choreograph their songs. i did not choreograph their songs. i co-choreographed, their songs." i said, correcting him.

he laughed, "but you literally choreograph the whole thing to make a wish and raise the roof." hyung-joo said, looking at me.

i rolled my eyes and shook my head, "fine. whatever you say. that's not wrong though." i replied, chuckling. "well, they really admire you. most of them admire you. i mean – who wouldn't?"

i laughed and shook my head, "no. don't start that part where you compliment me. i'm going to enter the dance studio with my face all red." i said to him as he laughed.

we arrived at the dance studio where all nct members were still practicing for their resonance comeback. when i entered the studio, i was really nervous that my hand was sweating.

they immediately stopped when hyung-joo, me, and some of my team staff entered the dance studio. they greeted us and i greeted them back, bowing and smiling at them despite my smile being covered by my mask. darn, this mask.

"oh, do you recognize who she is?" hyung-joo asked, holding my shoulders and looking at the 23 members of nct who was in the studio.

i laughed and bowed. i wanted to scold hyung-joo for highlighting me and wanting to introduce me.

"i'm a new staff member. annyeonghaseyo." i bowed to the members before they could say their replies to hyung-joo. hyung-joo laughed.

"new staff member? jinjja (really)?" the boys asked, both confused and surprised.