XXIV - Falling Together

I love you.

It was as if the earth halted its rotation when the blissful words passed through Reynold's ears. The cogs of his heart stilled, silence rang true, and the sparks that'd burrowed into his body continued to rave beneath his skin. How could he be in such disbelief over what he'd heard when he'd already suspected it to be true, had already felt the time approaching to where he could say the same without faltering the confession? Almost, Reynold felt out done, felt as though he should have said it first, yet he'd been afraid for no reason at all.

As he kept with the stunning light eyes looking back at him in this shadowy bed chamber, a crash of starry exuberance twinkled behind the sheltered blues of Victor's stare. Was he waiting to hear the same in return? Of course he was. Reynold felt like his throat was clogged with all the words he wanted to say in return, yet there were far too many to make it out in one coherent profession. Instead, as his lips proved unable to spill every single word that lay at the tip of his tongue, Reynold couldn't help when a blurriness encroached upon his vision.

Where were these tears coming from? He wondered such to himself. He didn't want to cry, that was the last thing on his mind right now. What Reynold wanted to do was speak to Victor, wanted to let him know that everything that could ever lay before those three simple words was exactly how he felt for the other man.

But, why?

Why couldn't he speak it?

Unwilfully as they came, the tears rising against Reynold's honey-brown eyes rivered down his cheeks as he could not stop them, and as the most beautifully pieced together young lord witnessed such an overflow of passion enter his lover, an adoring smile pulled tenderly across his coral pink lips and he leaned forward. With a kiss, Victor captured each falling tear that attempted to stream down Reynold's cheeks and off the side of his face. They were salty when they passed Victor's tastes, and he almost considered himself beginning to melt as the warmth sutured between them only grew hotter, his weight descending as Reynold lay back upon the bed with the young lord atop him.

There was a hitch in Reynold's breath then, and when Victor examined him, still his tears began to course freely from his eyes, yet the very heat of this passion that refused to leave never wavered from inching further into their beings.

Wanting his words to mean the most they ever could, as well as simply wanting Reynold to hear his truth again and again, Victor pressed the caress of his lips against the side of the other man's jawline, whispering close to his lover's ear when he spoke such honesty once more.

"I love you," he declared, kissing Reynold's cheeks before taking his whispered words to the other ear. "I love you so very much."

In all his readiness for the night to delve deeper into the love he also wished to show, Victor then pressed his lips to Reynold's chin and collar, chest and abdomen until reaching his lower stomach. Victor wasn't quite certain of all he could do to make this feel as good as Reynold never failed to make him feel during their previous intimate nights. He thought about what he could do for a second before finding his starting point.

On his knees between Reynold's long legs, Victor mapped over the entire view of the other man's body. Reynold was so fit, capable in showings of clear amounts of lean strength that couldn't be missed, as the tightness that existed all about his legs, torso and strong arms was known enough through visual representation alone. But his cock, that was what called to the focal point of Victor's attention. He was so well-endowed even when he wasn't hard from sexual excitement, though it was quite an intimidating feature when rushed with blood and eager sensitivity.

"I love you," Victor uttered once again, weak to the will of holding back the salivation that started in his mouth.

He looked down on himself for a moment, able to see as a drop of precum emerged from the tip of his own being. He wanted to feel something too, but he also wanted to display his ability to please Reynold in a similar fashion. Gliding his right hand up the muscle of his lover's thigh, Victor passed his tongue over his lips before glancing up for a moment. He caught the eyes of the other man on him, tears having ceased, and before he could speak of what he wished to continue with, Victor found himself shoved to lie back instead.