25.

::

Seungcheol found Ari in the kitchen early in the morning cutting up fruits for what seemed like a milkshake. He glanced at the clock on the wall, pulling up his hoodie to hide his bed hair. The sun wasn't up and the dark blue of the sky was still spread up around them. Yawning, he walked over to her, observing his secret girlfriend hard at work, "What are you doing up so early?" He asked. "You were supposed to rest on this trip but the sun hasn't even risen yet."

"I can't help it." She admitted, popping one of the extra pieces of watermelon into her mouth. Ari offered Seungcheol one as well, "I woke up without an alarm. I'm not used to having time to sleep."

Seungcheol refused the plate with a morning frown. He was still trying to open his eyes properly as he nodded along to her words, "It's a good thing we went to bed early last night then. What do you want to do today? Go back to sleep if you can." He was glad that he'd walked out of her room only after tucking her in last night, watching her fall asleep after their exhaustive schedule.

" He was glad that he'd walked out of her room only after tucking her in last night, watching her fall asleep after their exhaustive schedule

He was cute, Ari thought to herself, watching the Prince yawn and mumble through his words early in the morning. The sun was beginning to peak outside the windows and Ari hurried through to make her juice. Pouring a fresh cup for herself, she joined Seungcheol on the couch who was aimlessly scrolling on his phone. "Aren't you hungry? There's some seaweed soup we can boil in the fridge." She offered, enjoying the sunlight waft in from the clear glass windows.

"Not yet." Seungcheol wanted to rest his head on her shoulder, lazy to go up and get food for himself. But he couldn't ignore the presence of the cameras and leaned back instead and into the soft cushions of the couch. "I'll heat it for us later." He answered lazily, eyeing the fresh pressed fruit juice in her hands. "Is that any good?"

Ari offered him her glass and watched him purposefully take a sip from the spot where her lips had touched, "Mhm." He murmured, tasting the mix of cherry, watermelon and a few other fruits on his tongue. "It would've tasted better directly from the owner." He spoke low enough to not be heard, licking his lips. Ari rolled her eyes at the grin on his face, pushing him away jokingly.

Seungcheol got up from his place, laughing lightly, getting ready for the day. "Good morning, Princess." He wished, walking away.

" He wished, walking away