(M) Beach (Oda x y/n)

T/W: Smut and mature content

You knew what you were getting into when you learned about your lover's occupation. But that does not mean you got over the fact that he was away from you most of the time. He has been away for a job for the mafia for the past two days now, and as much as you're ashamed to accept it, you were getting lonely. Loneliness wasn't an issue before, but after you found the joy in being with Oda it changed. You wished his job would be lenient and allow him to spend time with you more. But unfortunately, that would never be the case, he was like an errand boy for the organization. You huffed looking out of the window of your shared flat. He was supposed to come back tonight from his mission, and hence you cooked his favourite food, curry today. But it was getting late, past midnight to be precise, but still no sign of him.

You got up from your spot near the window and laid down on the bed as exhaustion was finally kicking in. You don't know how long it has been, your eyes were closed in a half-consciousness state when you heard the front door lock open. Your eyes fluttered open to see Oda standing in front of the sofa, removing his jacket. He brushed back his hair from his forehead and turned to look at you. "Hey love, did I wake you up?" You shook your head to say no. "Were you waiting for me then?" He inquired again. You sat up rubbing your eyes lightly, letting out a yawn, "Yes, I wanted to have dinner with you and make up for the time you were away from me." You replied with a soft smile, "However I ate though, I got hungry after 10." He chuckled softly and made his way towards you, his fingers working on the first two buttons of his shirt. Soon he was hovering over you, his fingers ghosting over your cheeks as his lips pressed against your forehead, "I apologise for this. I didn't mean to keep you waiting. Anything I can do to compensate you?" He murmured. You pondered over the words and suddenly thought of something you wanted to do with him for a long time. Looking up to his eyes, you smiled and said, "Summer is almost ending, would you like to go to the beach with me?" He smiled, "In the morning then?" He asked you. You shook your head, "No, I want to go now. Please?" He ran his fingers through your hair softly and nodded, "Sure love. Let's go." He walked towards the sofa and put his jacket back on. "I hope you don't mind...if you're tired then...we can go tomorrow. There's no need to hurry... I said that in an impulse." You murmured to him. He laughed softly at your words, "No, let's go now. It's been too long since I spent a good time with you. I missed you y/n, a lot." He smiled looking at you. You returned the gesture, "I missed you too, Sakunosuke."

~

You both were walking on the soft sands, hands entwined together, the sound of waves crashing on the shore in the background. No one was here at this time of the night, it was serene and perfect for both of you to spend time alone. He clasped your hands in his tightly and gestured you to follow him. You did, not knowing where he is taking you. The moonlight illuminated the sands like snow and helped you walk through the bed of rocks. Soon you were standing in front of a small stone cove, sands scattered around making it look like a hidden resting spot, and the moon shining brightly right above you making the waves sparkle like jewels. You took in the scenery and gasped, "It's gorgeous here. How did you know about this place?" He looked around him, "I used to come here often when I needed to think or spend some time alone. I wanted to show it to you." He spoke, his eyes were glistening due to the reflection of the waves when he looked at you. He lifted his right arm and cupped your face as he leaned forward, whispering slowly, "May I kiss you love?" Your breath hitched at the husky undertones as you nodded your head. Soon his lips crashed onto yours, feathering light licks and pecks at first which turned hot and heavy soon. His teeth nibbled at your lips as his tongue swiped against your bottom lip asking for entrance. You happily obliged, his tongue exploring your mouth hungrily. It has been too long for him since he touched you. He switched the angle and pushed his tongue deeper into your wet cavern, pulling and caressing yours with his own. His other hand snaked around your waist, squeezing around to feel you and lastly rested just above your hips, fingers caressing you in soft continuous motion. You moaned into the kiss as the sensations were overwhelming, your hands clutched at his shirt for support as you tried to balance yourself properly.