(M) Afterglow (Chuuya x y/n)

That night the rain was pouring down heavily, the night when the best night and the worst night of yours took place. It was romantic like dancing in the rain for romantics, and as bittersweet as a heartbreak. It was the beginning and the end of something you never dreamt of, so short-lived, yet so heart-wrenching.

You were a foreign mafia member, one who was highly sought out in the business, you were silent yet deadly. Currently, you were in Yokohama, for a business deal with the Port Mafia, where you met Chuuya Nakahara, the man who was in charge of helping you out with anything you needed for the mission. You were working alongside him for a few months and naturally developed a friendship from it. 

Both of you were done with work for tonight and were spending the remaining night relaxing at the nearest bar. Over the past months, something changed between you two, he was being touchy and sweet towards you. You felt a certain attraction towards him as well but were unable to pinpoint the feeling. Was it infatuation? Lust? Admiration? Nonetheless, you delved into the feeling and wanted to explore it if he wanted to as well. 

Both of you were fairly tipsy but still had consciousness left in you. Your right palm was currently resting on his bicep, while he was whispering something in your ear. You let out a soft giggle at whatever he said and then sat upright to look at his eyes directly. You slowly licked your lips, then whispered, "Are you flirting with me right now Chuuya?" His eyes flickered between your eyes and then your lips trying to guess your emotions at the moment. "So what if I am?" He whispered back. You took a deep breath trying to find the courage for what you were about to do next. You leaned forward and quickly pecked his lips to see his reaction.

When you pulled back you noticed his eyes were big in shock but soon his face was replaced with a smirk. "I see someone can be a little impatient hm?" He mocked. You blushed a little at your actions then looked away. His fingers wrapped around your chin lifting it so that you faced him. "I've wanted to do something like this for quite a while...may I?" He asked for your permission. The alcohol in your body made you feel hot and a little dizzy, you slowly nodded at him. You felt him moving close, then you felt a soft pair of lips on yours. It meshed perfectly with yours, moulding within the crevices as his tongue swiped across your bottom lip asking for entrance. You let him in, and his tongue slowly stroked yours, dancing in a perfect rhythm. You let out a soft moan, as his fingers travelled down your neck, caressing the skin as he went. He pulled back when you both needed to take a breather. He licked his lips relishing the sweet cherry flavour from your lip gloss, and the subtle hint of the red wine you were drinking, "Shall we leave this place, and go somewhere else to continue this?" He asked softly, searching your eyes for any hesitation. You slowly nodded in response.

He took hold of your hand and led you outside the bar towards the parked motorbike in the parking lot. You eyed his stature as he placed himself on the vehicle, looking exceptionally sexy when he started the engine and it purred under him. His gaze turned towards you and he gestured to get on behind him. You took a deep breath and hopped on the bike, your fingers clutching his leather jacket tightly in anticipation. You both soon arrived at his home hurrying inside to continue what you were doing back in the bar. He took your hand and pulled you inside, closing the door, and then crashing his lips back on yours. Your fingers tangled in his hair, roughly pulling it to dominate him. Your tongue danced with his, and a soft moan left your mouth when you felt his hands grab your hips roughly and hinted at you to jump.

You did as he asked, he carried you inside his bedroom, and both of you landed on the bed, tangled up in each other. Both of pulled back breathing heavily, Chuuya stared at you with a certain emotion you couldn't distinguish. His hands travelled down to the hem of your bottoms, he looked up asking for your permission. You nodded at him to tell him that it was okay. You lifted your body so that he can remove it and threw it randomly somewhere in the room, along with your top. Turning towards you, he took the scene in front of him, laying beneath him with (y/f/c) lace bra and underwear. He put his finger in the hollow of your throat, then slowly and softly dragged it down till he reached your underwear's hem, the action send delicious shivers down your spine, and your hips squirmed under his touch. He smirked watching you squirm under his touch, "I didn't take you to be this needy love" he spoke smugly.