Chapter- 4

Marc

I stare at my computer screen like a psychotic, my jaw dropped and my eyes open wide, which I couldn't blink. I could not believe at what I was glaring, "Marc Raymond." flashing on the screen. This is the first time my name surprised me this much. 

"You know what?" Her message erupts again, "I don't know why but... he's the only man till now whom I've seen that way... you know, romantically." continuing to astonish me. 

Her idol... her romantic interest is... Marc Raymond... and Marc Raymond... is me... ME! 

Her words are actually making me blame myself, am I actually Marc Raymond? My thoughts make me laugh.

Of course... you idiot! It's you!

"I know I shouldn't be talking so much about him. Like... you're my online boyfriend, I..."

"No!" I interrupt her, "I don't have any problem if you talk about him." Why would I? You talking about me... telling me how much you like me, why would I not relish that? I blush at my thinking. It would actually be the source of utmost pleasure to me. 

"Really?" She enquires.

"Yeah... I mean... he's your idol." 

"Wow Gravitygod, I was really worried about me talking a lot about Raymond to you. I thought... you might not like it."

I grin, "Yeah, don't worry. I don't have any problem, at all." Ofcourse it would've been worrisome if he was some other man. Naomi sends a smiling emoji. 

"Thank you :)"

"But... why do you like him?"

"I want to be like him."

"That's pretty much obvious since he's you idol." I reply, "So, you want to become a business woman?"

"Yeah, I'm majoring in business administration and I've admired Raymond from a long time."

"Wow... that's cool."

"He's so young, yet so successful and so... hot! He must've worked really hard to achieve all this."

I read all the compliments and flush scarlet. I've heard these praises a lot before, but none of them extracted this reaction from me. I can't explain how I was feeling... what sense of delight it had given me to read all those phrases from our last hour's conversation. This feeling seems so intense that I feel like... kissing those lips of hers, holding her... hands, loving... her heart... the one which loves me so much.  

Actually I am already in love with that soul... with her. 

"When will we begin that quest?" She asks bringing me to my senses. That quest seems like a villain between us. We might have to break up as soon as we finish it.

"Umm... anytime. Why?... You wanna finish it off quick and like... get rid of me?" I seem unable to conceal my emotions. 

"No... that's not it!" She exclaims, "I... I just want to complete it because of the time limit."  

Oh right.. the time limit... 

"Chill... I'm just joking." I chuckle. 

Naomi

Why would I want to break up with him? Though I had... in fact, we had agreed to this relationship only for the sake of that quest, but I've started to develop an unknown bond with him, as if... I already know him. This is probably because of his similarity to Marc Raymond, nevertheless... I also love his name... Gravitygod. To be honest, I didn't want to break up with him at all. My cheeks flush slightly.