Chapter- 5

Naomi

The next day, I come home after jogging and check my phone, a message from Gravitygod was waiting in the inbox. 

"What do you think of this role-play?" The message says and below it he had attached a link to one of my role-plays. This one is my favourite... I grin.

It's the story of a girl who meets her celebrity crush for the first time and he falls for her. It's so romantic and I love it. Just the way I fantasise something that would probably never happen. Though... being with my virtual boyfriend Marc, gave me some sort of unique pleasure... unknown feelings surround me once again. 

"You're smiling..." John points out at my face. 

I quickly neutralise my expression and look at her, "No." I reply nervously.

My God... I was smiling without even being aware of it. 

"Don't lie to me." She won't let it go.

"Uh..." I stammer deriving an evil grin from her. 

"Come on!... Tell me who you're chatting with..." She tries to persuade me and before I knew it, she snatched my phone.

Shit!

"No... John, give it back!" 

"Okay... so it's your boyfriend..."

"John you shouldn't be looking at someone else's chats... please!" I try to order her but I was quite sure she won't listen. 

"He seems quite... romantic." She grins.

"Hey... Give it back!" I scream and try to jump on her but fail to grab the phone. 

"Fine... fine, I'll give it back but first let me read this thing you were reading." 

"Oh... that... it's my role-play." 

"Really? Is it a role-play?"

"Yep!"

"Then I'm not interested, you can take your phone back." She gestures to throw it to me but I take it from her before she could do any further damage. I sigh... yeah don't read role-plays, you don't need to.

"So, now you're kind of in a good relationship with this guy?"

"You can say that..." I reply after thinking for a moment.

"I'm sort of happy, at least you have a guy with whom you can have a relationship." She smiles softly, "Though, I still wish it was Jonathan."

I frown at his name, "What do you mean by... some sort of relationship?"

"I mean, earlier you were interested in Marc Raymond, that was unrealistic and impossible. Whatever you're doing right now, is kind of possible." 

I frown, I don't like whenever she says that, "I still love my idol and always will." 

"But you can never have a relationship with him."

"I know... but I still love him." Deep inside, I'm already aware of the ugly truth she is uttering. I can obviously never date Marc. How can I?... a normal girl... and he, the youngest billionaire of this nation. 

"Okay... okay... I know you love him. But you're dating someone else, right?"

"Yeah... and that someone else is also Marc." I wink.

"But not Marc Raymond." She teases me and I frown. 

"I know." We hear voices of Jess and Elena, awake and laughing aloud, I turn around to face them, "Why are you giggling?" I ask.