Chapter- 21

Naomi 

Holy Crap! What is he talking about? 

"You... what?" I ask unable to mask my astonishment.

"Do you remember the day I proposed you? That day you were here, right?" I recollect the day, Jess ruined my laptop charger and I had to come here. 

"Yes." I breath.

"I was also here that day, luckily... at the same time. I saw you... your fingers... the way they moved on the keyboard. You were busy with some quest, I think. I fell in love... with your fingers, their fabulous movement on the keyboard. I walked closer and realise that you were on the same server as me." I look at him. Is that why he proposed me? "I saw your username and realised that you were the same girl I had proposed to earlier for the couples quest." Yeah, right. He'd proposed to me in the evening itself. "I was the happiest person on earth when I saw that you accepted my proposal." 

Oh My God... 

"Then... why didn't you tel me earlier?" I ask. 

"I wanted to tell you, but then I thought that you might not believe me, so... I decided to begin it as a virtual relationship, first." He says smiling. I try to digest all the new information. All I fell right now is... shock. To be honest, I've been in shock the entire time since I met this... amazing man. "Say something, please... are you mad at me because I didn't tell you earlier?" He asks and I surprisingly notice vulnerability in his voice, the same kind as a person feels when he's in love. This man... this wonderful, handsome, man... he loves me... he's loved me for a while now. Oh God... how am I gonna digest all this? And... how come I've been so fortunate? When did... my luck become so inclined on my happiness?... 

"No... I'm just... shocked and... relieved." I tell him my deep internal feeling.

"Relieved?"

"Yeah... I always wondered before we met that maybe, after looking at me, you would not like me at all. Maybe, this virtual relationship is everything that I have with you." He looks at me. "And... today, when you're telling me all this, I'm... still unable to believe it. Are you... sure, you saw me...? I'm the one, you... fell for? Are you sure-" He comes closer and grabs my shoulders.

"Naomi..." He whispers and hugs me, tight. "it's you." He says smiling. "I love you, and... I'm sure." I put my head on his chest, smelling him... his fresh scent feels so relaxing and intoxicating. I feel like I'm possessed under the spell of this beautiful man who's... mine. He caresses my head.

"I cannot believe this..." Is all I'm able to whisper in his arms. 

"Trust me..." He pulls me out of his embrace and makes me look into his green eyes.  "when my eyes first saw you, my soul pointed at you and whispered to my heart, 'HER'" 

"Oh My God..." I whisper and take his hand into mine. "is that me... you love?" I ask again.

"Yes..." He nods. "it's only... you." His green eyes hypnotise me. I start grinning involuntarily. "What happened?" He asks.

"Can you believe how luck I am?" I speak enthusiastically.

"What?" 

"Like... you're my celebrity crush... and the man I have I crush on... is dating me? Loves me? Oh My God... I seriously cannot believe my luck!" I am unable to control the rush of emotions running in me. God... I glance at him and he's smiling... widely.  

"Start believing, then." He says. "I'm your boyfriend, now and... I love you. Get used to your celebrity crush telling you how much he loves you, because I love to tell you that." Damn... his words... they never fail to amaze me. "Come... I'll show you the entire place." He says and taking my hand in his, leads me to the other side. I see a freshly built place there. "This will be my office." 

"What about the cafe?"

"It will stay the way it is."

"Really?"

"Yes, I signed an agreement with its owner. This place has two owners, now. The cafe part is his, and this part is mine. So, I'll make an office here and the cafe will remain that side, as it is." He says explaining. I look at him, I'm pretty sure he did this to save the cyber cafe because I told him that I like that place. 

Marc 

"Why are you looking at me?" I ask her.

"You were about to shut the cybercafe, what made you change your mind?" 

"I told you... I signed an agreement with the owner."

"Is it because of me?" She asks. Oh... you found out. 

"What... because of you?" I try to act innocent.

"Because I told you, I liked this place?"

"Umm... well... that's one of the reasons-"

"Marc... you didn't have to do that." She objects.

"Why not?" 

"Because I don't want you to bear any losses because of me... or my happiness." Aww sweetheart... 

"Who said I bore any losses, Naomi? I didn't bear any loss, plus... I can do anything to make you smile." 

"But... you don't have to do this much to make me happy." She says shaking her head. Oh honey... you don't know what all I can do to make you happy.

"Naomi... making you happy is my hobby. It's my only hobby apart from managing my business." I tell her, hoping these words will reflect what her joy means to me. I notice her cheeks getting red and I immediately know that she got my answer. "Shall we go?" I ask her. I like the idea of my words or actions making her blush, I like the fact that I have an impact on her. She nods and I extend my hand towards her, she places hers in it and we head outside. I check my watch, two pm. "It's lunch time, let's eat something." I suggest. 

"Okay." She agrees.

"I hope I'm not acting bossy." I'm like that with most people. 

"No..." She laughs. "not at all." 

"I don't want you to be in any kind of discomfort with me." 

"Marc... I never feel uncomfortable with you. Trust me, you're like a dream come true for me. And... specially now that you've answered the biggest question I had in mind since we started dating, I'm even more relaxed."  Her words melt me and all I'm able to do is smile in return. 

She really is Perfect.