I l P r o l o g o

It is widely held that the Mafia Organization was established many centuries ago as a response to the unjust treatment meted out by the government to the people.

Because it is common knowledge that they administer their own form of justice and retribution to protect themselves from any danger, and because members of each of these clans engage with one another in a family-like manner, they are collectively referred to as famiglia.

And each famiglia is governed by a powerful and ruthless Don or Mafia Boss.

These famiglias created formidable armies of Mafiosi to commit crimes for them as they fought for their own survival and struggled to meet their own needs. Killing, robbing, betraying others, and levying levies are common occurrences in their lives.

The greater the number of members in a Famiglia is, the greater its strength.

Conflicts emerged as a result of the increasing numbers of Dons or Mafia Bosses beginning to form their own Mafia Famiglia.

The old justification for fighting against the government has shifted to being a fight against different famiglias.

More and more Dons or Mafia Bosses aspire to subjugate weaker famiglias and seize total control of the cities they currently rule.

This period saw the formation of the allies.

And during this time, Don Alvar La Barbera, the Mafia Boss of La Barbera Famiglia, conceived the plan to form an alliance with six other powerful Dons or Mafia Bosses, which ultimately came to fruition. They were known as the Seven Dons.

It's been a long time since peace came to the eighteen cities ruled by these Seven Dons.

It wasn't until one day that Don Alvar La Barbera was killed by a young woman named Constance Grace.