Chapter 16: Haunting's And Memories

{Memories/Flashbacks}

"Come on Albie! It'll be fun!" "How can I'se eva say no to you'se?" "You'se can't." Finch said with a big smile forming on his face. Finch grabs my hand and pulls me into the water. Holy crap! It's freezing. I can tell that Finch is cold, so I swim over to him and wrap my arms around him. "What exactly do you'se think ya doin?" "You'se are cold, an you'se needed body heat." A smirk came onto his face. "You'se sure it wasn't dat you'se just didn't want ta hug me?" I rolled my eyes, knowing that he's right. He climbed out of my arms, then he splashed me with water. "Oh it's on!" We splashed each other like crazy.

At some point in our water fight, I sneak under water. I swim up behind him and pull him backwards. I come up from the water and flip Finch, so that I'm looking at him. I then put my hand carelessly on his cheek, our face's coming together. His lip's are soft and wet. They're perfect. Our lips fit together like a puzzle piece being put together. Perfectly. We pull apart. His hair is wet and in his face. "Heya gorgeous." Red came to Finch's face. "Hey baby." He sat while lazily draping his arms on my shoulders. He have me a quick kiss on the lips and then went under water. I followed him, wondering where he'll take us. 

When we come up for air Finch takes my wrist and we swim to under the bridge. There's some land and sand is on it. When we get n the sand I see that there's a blanket, some fruit, and bread, with little candles lit around it. Looks like Finch went all out. I turned to him, to see a bright smile on his face waiting for my reaction. "It's beautiful Finchy. Beautiful just like you'se." Finch took my face in his hands and kissed me. I wrapped my arms  around his neck. He then grabbed my legs and picked me up, taking us to the blanket. We ended the kiss with bright smiles. 

                                                {End of Flashback/Memory}

I shot up from the bed, heavy breaths escaping my mouth. "Dammit Finch!" I yell. He's still with. He'll always be with me. And it haunts me every day and every night. Tears run down my cheeks. I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I lean into the touch. I turn around to see Finch smiling back at me. I snuggle into his arms, wanting him to hold and protect me forever. I come back to reality. 

He's not here.

He'll never be here.

And it's all because of me.

I roll onto my other side trying to forget about Finch, If that's even possible.

                                                        {Flashback/Memory}

"Just kiss me dumb ass." "That I'se can do beauty." That's what I always call Finch. Beauty. It fit's real well. I lean in kissing him passionately. A little moan escaped Finch's lips. I smirk knowing that Finch didn't want me to hear that. We pull apart, Finch red in the face. That happens a LOT. I grab his hand and we start walking by the lake. We walked up to the Lake. It's not far from the lodging house really, and it's a cute private place for us to go. Finch picks up a stone and skips it five times across the water. "I'se bet I'se can do betta." "Oh really? I'se like ta see ya try babe." I pick up a stone and skip it six times across the water. I turn toward Finch a smirk on my lips. "You'se barely got dat." I rolled my eyes playfully. Finch picks up another stone and skips it across the water eight times. He then turns toward me with a smirk. I then pick up another stone and skip it eleven times. We went on and on doing this. 

Then we got tied. "How bout we'se call it a tied game Albie?" "Oh please, you'se just know dat you'se can't beat me." I stated in a cocky tone, but in a joking way. Finch suddenly pushed me into the grass, and climbed on top of me. He lifted my chin up and said "Oh baby, you'se know dat I'se will always be on top of you'se." He smirked at his wording. His VERY dirty wording at that. I chuckled at him. he slowly leaned down giving my lips a gentle kiss.