Chapter 26: Mi Amor

Blade P.O.V.

I feel so bad for Hart, he doesn't deserve this. I don't even know how we got into this thing in the first place. I don't want to be doing this, it isn't right. It just isn't. The fact that we are forced to beat him every day, it's awful. Not only is it slowly killing Hart, it's slowly killing all of us inside. 

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Pack asked. I'm sitting on his lap, watching the boys play poker. "What's not wrong pack? We have a boy in the basement that we're being forced to beat every day and night." I said tears starting to come down my face. Pack wiped them away, and gave my forehead a small kiss. "I know baby, I know." He then started rocking me, slowly calming me down. "But there is something that I found that we could send to Manhattan." I turned to Pack, probably looking very confused. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. I unfolded it, and read it. "Wow." "I know. What if we send this to him? Maybe it would at least give them reassurance that he is still alive." I nodded my head. 

We just gave the mail to the mail lady. She's sweet. I just hope that sending this letter doesn't put us or Hart in danger.

I crawl into bed, tears falling down my cheeks again. How? How did we possibly get in this mess? How did I get in this mess? Is there anyway of getting out of it without someone dying? Suddenly Pack jumped down from the bunk beside me and came to my side of the bed, kneeling down beside me. He wiped away my tears, giving me a small smile. "Don't cry mi amor." I gave him a slight smile. His native language is Spanish, so sometimes he'll speak it, knowing that I LOVE it when he does. "Do you want me to cuddle with you Mi querido?" I nodded my head vigorously. Pack lifted the covers crawling in bed with me. "te amo bebe eres mi todo." Tears threaten my eyes, but there not sad tears, they're happy tears. "I love you too wolf-pack, your MY everything." He slightly chuckled at my nickname for him. I snuggled closer to him, his arms tightly wrapped around me. God, I love this boy. No matter what I've done, or will do, he'll always love me, and I'll always love him.

Pack starts playing with my brown curly locks. That is something that I will always fall fast asleep to. "Sleep mi amor." "I don't wanna, I want to stay awake with youuu." I wined. He keeps playing with my locks, and eventually I drift of to sleep. 

I drift of to sleep in the arms of the man I love.

                                                    [Time Skip]

The mail lady came again today, but actually had something for us. I read the back of the envelope. To: Albert       Love, Finch

Oh my gosh! Finch wrote back! Pack and I stare at the letter for a minute before running into the lodge, and darting down to the basement. 

"Hart!" "What do you want?" Kind of snarky, but I don't blame him. "I found the letter you wrote to Finch and I sent it to him." Hart's eyes went wide. Probably panicking in the inside. "And he wrote back!" I finished. 

Hart took the letter and opened it. I wonder what Finch wrote?

Sorry for the short chapter again. I really like Blade and Pack. I think they are a good match, and I loved writing about them. 

-Sky