Chapter 40: A Lot Of Explain Ta Do

"Albert?!!!"

Reaper. Dice.

I tried to yell threw the cloth that was tied around my head.

They walked down the stairs to see if I'm here. Their heads turn to me. "Oh my god! Hart!" They rushed over to me quickly untying everything. Reaper immediately hugged me tightly soon followed by Dice. tears are running down their faces. "Come on let's get you'se outta ere." The said standing up. "Dere's one problem. I'se can't walk." They exchange worried looks and then put their arms under mine, helping me walk. We get up the stairs. Bronx boys knocked out. I soon see Finch pounding on Scar. He's going to kill him! 

"STOP!" I yelled. Finch jerked his head towards me. Quickly getting up, coming towards me. He stared at me for a moment. My ratted hair, blood stained clothes, scars everywhere, bruises everywhere, and the fact that I can't walk. "Oh Albert." he started threw tears. "I'm so, so, so, sorry." He cupped my cheeks, and got closer. Soon the gap closed.

This is what I have waited for, longed for, wished for, dreamed for. To feel his lips pressed against mine. We pull apart tears streaming down both of our faces. I don't say anything.

I rush over to Scar. I see the boys waking up. "Night go get the first-aid kit, Buck go get wet cloth's, and blade get stitches and tell him to comfort the younger newsie's while we deal with this situation." I ordered. They all listened to me.

"Albie what are you'se doin helpin him. he kidnapped ya, and beat ya?" Race asked as I start to clean Scar's cuts. "Because he's not evil. He's good. I believe that."Hopper and Switch come to my side helping where they can.

                                                                         [Time skip]

Scar shot up in the bed in a cold sweat. Smalls had come, and rushed to Scar's side calming him down. "Hey, hey, hey, sh, sh, it's okay Remi." Remi? 

Spot stepped forward. Looked scar right in the eyes and said,

"You'se an ya boy's got a lotta explain ta do."

Another short chapter, yay! Wow, five updates today! It's about to go down. I love how Albert doesn't even know that Scar is a good person and he helps him, even after all that Scar did to him.

-Sky