Disclaimer

***This story is intended for those above 18***

I know and am aware there are teens who will ignore this warning and that's fine. I'd rather you explore safely through fiction than through other ways. That being said, this isn't a government funded PSA. It's fantasy. Please treat it accordingly.

That being said. Do not say your age. I will block on sight if you say something like "I'm 16 and I love your story." My brain will immediately think "A child just read my smut" and I will be incredibly uncomfortable and definitely block you. Other than that read at your own peril.

Content Warning

There's gonna be smut at some point. Although this is mostly a slow burn there will be smut way way way down the line. Other than that though it'll be an office romance-type deal. Enemies to lovers and all that jazz. Katsuki will be a dick, Y/N will also be a dick and this workplace is gonna suck but I'll make it fun to read dw.

There will be mentions of self harm. I won't describe anything in detail but it will come up

There will be fat phobia and mentions of trauma related to fatness Don't know how to describe this other than the girls that get it get it and the girls that don't don't. It might hit home hard for the girls that get it unfortunately.

(I planned like fifty chapters for this thing and can already feel the inevitable burnout but I am excited about this story. I'll add as things I think need mentioning come up.)

Interaction
I love comments and thrive off them. I usually reply unless explicitly stated that you don't want that. Feel free to say whatever you're thinking.

Last but not least Don't Like, Don't Interact. This is a fandom old saying that traditionally means don't purposefully seek out what you don't like. If you know you hate romcoms or MHA don't be goofy and seek it out. Doom scrolling, hate-reading it's just exhausting. If you hate it, don't stick around. It's that simple. I don't mind critique. I DO mind weirdo behavior.

Lastly! This is for the big girls! This is for the cellulite baddies, the bath sheet connoisseurs, and fellow haters of the super tiny seats on airplanes. It is chubby Y/N and there will be no getting around that.