Chapter 51

A/N: Hey y'all I'm sorry for the sudden break. I think I got burned out or depressed? Like I couldn't write and the thought of doing it was exhausting. But today I decided to push through it and whatever mental block was holding me back was pretty easy to overcome. Maybe Nike was onto something with the just-do-it thing. Anyway, enjoy the chapter and again sorry for keeping y'all waiting.

Dynamight POV

Kaiya came first and was dressed to the nines. Earrings, dress, makeup, and hair done. I'm not sure what about a meeting invitation made her think it was a date but I was far beyond trying to understand her lunacy at this point. The usual suffocating smell of weeds followed her as she sat across from me. She looked confused at having a meeting here but ultimately happy to be here which sent a shiver down my spine. We all sat in a meeting room at Deku's agency waiting for manager Asshat to arrive.

"Hey. How have you been?" She said in that sickly sweet voice to me.

I ignored her. Deku looked uncomfortable. After a few minutes, Mr. Kakimori came in, closing the door behind him. Her face twitched at seeing Mr. Kakimori and it finally seemed to settle in that this wasn't a friendly get-together or whatever the hell she was thinking.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Kaiya. You've been stalking Dynamight." Deku said, kicking off the meeting.

Her face morphed into total confusion.

"What?"

Deku smiled and clicked the remote. Pictures and timelines of Kaiya's candid posts on her finsta as well as proof it was an account she created was on the slide.

Mr. Kakimori gave her a disgusted look and then turned to Deku.

"So why am I here?" He asked.

"Because you've been helping her." He said to Mr. Kakimori.

"What are you talking about?" He said, taken aback, glancing at Kaiya.

A video of a cafe CCTV played where Kaiya and Mr. Kakimori met up. He sped through the video to a point where Asshat left and she casually turned the computer towards her and started to use it. Before he came back she turned it back in its former position and sipped her drink. Mr. Kakimori's face turned red as he looked at Kaiya angrily.

"Obviously, I had no idea." He sneered.

"She wouldn't have been able to access it at all if it weren't for your negligence." Deku pointed out. "I think your agency would agree with me."

His mouth snapped shut and he looked at Kaiya.

"And that's not all." He clicked the PowerPoint again.

Several videos on a slide showed her hanging around my apartment, her in the background of fights I was in, records of her buying information on me and there was one audio where she attempted to get information from both Y/N and my apartment complex about more information concerning me. I felt my skin crawl as we went over all the evidence.

"Dynamight. Do you want to file a suit against your agency for allowing private parties to have access to your private information?" Izuku said. "We could also report this civilian for harassment and violating the Hero Safety Act by purposefully exposing your location and information repeatedly through social media."

"What?!" They both said.

"Maybe. Unless I can be persuaded not to." I said, looking at the two of them.

"Dynamight. Is this about Y/N getting fired? We can re-hire her right now if you'd like." Mr. Kakimori quickly said.

"What? No!" She hissed at him. "We had a deal!"