Extra - The Early War

Russia. The Land of Tsar's. The Land that had the first Communist Dictatorship. Deep Within the Massive Russian East, known as Siberia, A Threat to humanity has arrived.

After a freak accident, an entire Facility of Russia's best Was turned into 'Anthros'.

In 3 months, they managed to take most of Siberia. They continued Marching, beyond Russia, Into Tannu Tuva, Mongolia, China, and Korea.

A million dead in a few months. Camps were set up in major cities. Gas Chambers that Turned Civilians Into... Them.

Humanity didn't stand aside though. Russia Mobilized quickly, and sent communications to the rest of Europe. The first to respond was Germany. The SDAP Boosted in popularity, and Germany Mobilized. At first France Threatened war, But Britain intervened. Britain Declared War on the Furry Menace.

In North America, Canada Fully Mobilized. Even the Quebecoise Helped. The United States, having just gone into an Economic Depression, was soon Cóup'd by The Military High Command. When the Anthro's Arrived in Alaska, America Mobilized. Nome was taken in days. Anchorage managed to hold.

Then their 'Great Offensive' Began.

They pushed 400 Miles into Russia's Heartland. Josef Stalin was found Dead in Moscow with 13 Fur Corpses and a Rifle.

After this, the Fur's Pushed West. The Baltics fell, only Surviving in Pockets. Kyiv fell, and became a 'Factory'.

After that, Humanity was up in arms. The Arabs Mobilized, Turkïye Set up defenses in Anatolia's Mountains, India Unified for the first time, Muslims, Sihks, Hindus, and Buddhists all stood unified.

When the furs pushed into Eastern Poland, Germany acted quickly. Another Miracle of the Vistula occured. The Poles managed to hold, as the German Freikorps Marched on Fur-Held Lviv.

On December 24th, 1923, The Great Counterattack happened.

A combined Polish-German-Romanian Force marched 100 miles into Ukraine, meeting up with Partisans, hiding in the woods.

They Liberated Kyiv, but it was too late.

Three Hundred Thousand. Dead.

After that, All Agreed. Suicide before Capture. The Fur's, Followed suit. Trenches we're dug, reaching from Königsberg to Kuwait. The Fur's tried to use Ural'skiy Gas to break the deadlock, but failed.

Europe was all too familiar with Chemical warfare.

After that, the deadlock endured for 7 Years. Now it's just a matter of time until one side breaks.

[I only upload to Wattpad, if this is on any other site it is without my Consent]