Extra - Anthro Hierarchy

Unlike the Human Nations, the Anthro Leadership is Largely a Military Dictatorship. However, as to Split Duties, Large Chunks of Anthro-held Territories are Given to 3 and 4 Star Generals, called 'District Marshalls'. Although Anthro Military High Command maintains a Firm grip on Eastern Siberia.

Anthro Central Command, or ACC, is Led by 5-Star General Styrikova, Nicknamed the 'Brown Baron' by the Russians

The Grand Steppe District is led by 4-Star General Ivanovich. He is responsible for the deaths of many Russians and Kazakhs.

The River District is led by 4-star general Xiji, The So-called 'Butcher of China'. He is wanted for the Deaths of millions of Chinese.

The Great Wall District is lead by 3-Star General Rayadan, the 'Historian'. He is Unique, as he wishes to Preserve Humanities History. 38 Assassination attempts by the Order Keepers has him on guard.

The Jungle District, headed by 3-Star General Piére, is a black sheep among most of the Districts, being in constant Danger of Collapse due to Human Guerilla Fighters and League of Nations forces. Although Piére runs a state on the brink of collapse due to them, Piére holds a great deal of Respect for his foes.

The Beyond-Ural District, Headed by 4 Star General Tëja, is fiercely Loyal to the Order Keepers, which has made them be seen as Renegades by some.

The Woodlands District, Headed by the 4-Star Hokstetter, also known as the 'Gray Bastard' by American Partisans.

1-2 Star Generals are typically in charge of Forts and Small Sections of a front. They report to the 'District Marshalls' and not the High Command.

Lieutenant Colonels and Colonels are given command of entire Divisions.

Captains-Lieutenant's are given command of a Battalion.

[I only upload to Wattpad, if this is on any other site it is without my Consent]