Freikorps, Voran! - Chapter 8

ANTHRO TERMINOLOGY

WOODLANDS MARK ≈ BRONZE STAR

CROSS OF THE URALS ≈ MEDAL OF HONOR

RED WOLF ≈ PURPLE HEART.
_____________________________

We all took what weapons we could, I was stuck with a M1 Garand Rifle.

The ground had turned to mud from  the American Blood.

We all got into Positions. Leyska and Her Men Held the Flanks, while we held the centre.

20 Americans bust through the Door

20 Americans bust through the Door. Taboritsky threw his grenade, decimating 12 of them and injuring 3 more.

As more funnel in, we keep firing. The Hail of Bullets Leaving it's mark as the Wall behind it rapidly gained holes.

They throw a grenade, and I chuck it back. Just as we were about to get overrun, we heard a song being sung in German and Gunfire in the distance.

???: "...an, Die Grenze Brennt! Deutschland ist in not!" (...rd, The Borders on Fire, Germany's in Peril!)

A Massive Series of Explosion is heard behind the Americans.

American: "ARTILLERY! GET DOWN!"

??? *BOOM* "-ze Brennt! Es Gibt nur ein Gebot!" (-rs Burning! There is only one Order!)

The Americans kept Pounding our Position with Hails of Bullets. I got struck in the shoulder, and a Bullet Pinged off my Helmet.

Me: "SCHEISSE! ICH BIN GETROFFEN!" (FUCK! IM HIT!)

Taboritsky: "SANITÄTER!" (MEDIC!)

???: "Die Helme auf und festgezurrt! Es Geht um Volk und Land!" (Equip your helmets and Straighten them! We fight for People and land!)

Several Americans ran through the door, but they didn't have guns and were panicked. Before the last one could make it out the door, a Bayonet Plunges through his neck.

Me: "Die Freikorps...." (The Freikorps....)

38 members of the Freikorps run through the door, Gunning down and Impaling Americans.

Me: "Nicht schießen!" (Hold your Fire!)

???: "Freikorps Voran! Die Grenze Brennt! Nehmt das Gewehr zur hand!" (Freikorps Forward! The Borders on Fire! With Rifle in hand)

I heard Leyska in the distance yelling 'Hold your fire!'

A medic ran up to me, and started treating me.

-Several Minutes Later-

After the Battle, Taboritsky explained what happened to the Freikorps Captain.