Extra - War of the Sea

When the Furs first took Siberia, they also took the Russian Pacific Fleet and Dockyards, Although they failed to take Vladivostok and the Area Around it, as White Russian Exiles fled to the area and Bolstered the defenses.

Now having a navy, the Anthro Siberian Forces (ASF) Started using it. They attacked Japanese holdings on the Island of Sakalihn, and the Kuril Islands.

The Japanese, having a Military Culture, immediately retaliated by attacking along the Kamchatka Peninsula and raided Magadan.

After an Extensive Buildup, the Fur's enacted their 'Operation Vodovorot' and Started Focusing all ships on the Bering Strait. After assuring no ships were in the area, the Fur's launched an assault on Alaskan Naval Bases after troops landed on the Continent.

Although all Anthro Naval Ability was Destroyed at the Battle of Hawaii, where the American Navy Destroyed the Majority of the Anthro fleet, 2 Battleships, 28 Destroyers, 13 Heavy Cruisers, 19 light cruisers, and 38 Smaller Craft in total, while the Americans lost 9 Destroyers, 3 Heavy Cruisers, 1 Submarine, and 12 Smaller Craft. No Fur Prisoners were recovered.

Although no Naval Abilities are present, the Anthro's still have an ace up their sleeve. Shark Anthro's are able to swim as far as 18 Miles (29.9 Km) off shore, and are responsible for the sinking of the IJN Tukusashi, a Dreadnought-Battleship, they have been given the nickname 'Sea-Cunts' by British Seamen.

|Anthro Naval Jack|

|ASF FLAG|

[I only upload to Wattpad, if this is on any other site it is without my Consent]