before we go back

No one's pov:

The day was spent watching movies till their parents got back and they all had dinner and played board games.

Both katsuki and Izuku were going back to their hotel room after leaving inko's where they all played board games.

"Izuku..." Bakugou says, while walking next to deku.

He hummed in response and Bakugou continued.

"It's- been awhile and I know you want to tell aunty- so I was thinking we could tell her on our way back home..."

Deku was surprised but looked happy aswell, he knew how big a deal keeping this- them, a secret was to Bakugou and was ready to not say a thing for as long as Bakugou needed. But he is glad he can finally tell his mom just how happy he is with Bakugou.

"Re-really?? But wh-" he started.

"I don't care anymore, if she keeps it a secret great, if she tells my parents then- oh well- we shouldn't keep us a secret from them forever anyway...I shouldn't have told you to keep us secret.." Bakugou says as he opens the hotel room door. They both enter and Izuku closes the door.

"Kacchan I agreed to it too you know, this is a big deal for you and I understand why you wanted us to be a secret" Izuku says.

Katsuki stays silent as he sits on the bed.

"You sure you want to tell my mom though?" Izuku asks

"Yeah" is all katsuki responds with.

Katsuki reaches out for izuku's hand and pulls him closer, pulling him down and kissing him.

"Thank you for being so patient with me izu..." Katsuki says.

Izuku responds with a warm smile. Katsuki then pulls Izuku into the bed and lays with him. Having Izuku pressed against his chest. Izuku wraps an arm over Katsuki's waist to hold him closer if even possible.

"Thought you said no kisses today-" Izuku points out.

"Shut up smart ass!....I love you" Katsuki responds.

Izuku chuckles a bit before saying-
"I love you too"

They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Word count: 350

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy all day and now it's time for me to go to bed- cause I'm tired-. Soooo yeah. Finna write tommorow though, hopefully it's a longer chapter then today's -›-

I say tommorow but for me right now, it's almost 1am lol- that's why I'm tired, stayed up longer then I should have -_-'''

Anyways, uh- how do you think inko will deal with the information she's about to get? She already knows her son is into guys bit he kept the fact that he has been in a three? Four? Year relationship from her and it's with katsuki Bakugou. Will she tell Bakugou M's parents or keep it from them so Bakugou can tell his parents when he is ready, whenever that will be?