Just want to have breakfast

The day went by and now Bakugou was laying in bed texting his boyfriend.

Bakugou's pov: (on his phone)

{Hey nerd} Bakugou

{Hi kacchan! How did it go?} Nerd ‹3

{Better then I thought- I also feel better now that it's out and I can talk about it with my parents} Bakugou

{Parents??? No old people?? This put you in a way better mood then you think} Nerd ‹3

{Shut up} Bakugou

{Make me} Nerd ‹3

{I'll fucking come over and do just that izu~} Bakugou

{No! Don't do that! It's dark out} Nerd ‹3

{You told me to shut you up, imma shut you up} Bakugou

*Nerd ‹3 is typing*

Bakugou waits for a reply.

{Your mean} Nerd ‹3

{Mm..really? I don't think so} Bakugou

No one's pov:
The two continue to text and Bakugou didn't go over. They said good night and both went to bed, the next morning however shocks both of them.

Bakugou's pov:

I wake up to my alarm and get up, I turn the alarm off and walk into the bathroom to shower. Once done I put on some clothes and head downstairs.

There's a note on the fridge that reads
- called in for work and your father is visiting a friend, I'll be back around 5. Have fun with your friends. Love mom.

'with my friends? The fuck does that mean?, Whatever'

I start getting out ingredients from the fridge when there's a knocking at the front door. Annoyed I go over and answer the door.

"What do you want!?" I yell. I then see the extras who call themselves my friends.

"Hey bakubroo" Kirishima says with a grin.

"How the fuck do you know where I live, I never gave you my address" I ask.

"Midoriya was kind enough to give it to us when we asked for it!" Mina says with a smile.

'im gonna kill him'

I slam the door in there faces and go to walk away from the door when they start ringing the doorbell over and over

'uuughh'

I open the door again and see dunce face right in front of the bell.

"It worked! Now let us in kacchan" he says

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!" I yell

"Meh I don't know lost count" denki says.

I groan and gesture them to come in and they do so.

Once all of them stepped in I closed the door.

A few minutes later they are in the living room and I'm glaring at them.

"Don't make that face kami, midoriya warned us of this already" mina says.

"I know but that doesn't change the fact he's just glaring at us planning our deaths" denki says, whining.

Then there's a silence for a few minutes which felt like forever to the people who just wanted to hangout with Bakugou.

"Sooooo bakubabe how a-"
"Die" I say, interrupting mina.

Another silence, as I take out my phone and start to text someone. The others seem to know who.

{Why'd you give the losers my address!?}

{Why, they asked so politely I couldn't refuse}  nerd ‹3

{That and why don't your friends have your address? It's been almost two years kacchan} nerd ‹3

{Because they don't need to know where I live since we all live in the fucking dorms}

{Uh- well yeah but that's- nvm} nerd ‹3
{They said they just wanted to hang out, be nice kacchan} nerd ‹3

"Ugh"

"I was in the middle of making breakfast, so your gonna eat whatever the fuck I give you, got it" I say, getting up. Gaining their attention.

"Yes sirrr" denki says.

"Got it bro" Kirishima agrees

"Ah u already ate, I don't need anything, what I do need though, is some tea! So how'd your holiday go~ any drama???" Mina says. I swear, she feeds off of everyone's business.

"No" is all I say, I don't think they know and I'm not about to tell them not yet. I only just came out to my parents (they knew already but whatever) and I most definitely ain't telling them anything about me and deku until after they process I'm gay, which will probably take awhile since they are all idiots.

I get back to the kitchen to start cooking. I allowed to idiots to use the tv, now fucking Dora is on thanks to denki being an absolute child and the others want to see how long it'll take before I blow his head in. I'll just continue cooking, ignore the damn show.

.....

.....

I

Can't

Listen

To this

Any longer!!!

"uuuuugghh!!!! TURN THAT OFF I CANT FUCKING COOK WITH DORA ON IN THE BACKGROUND" I yelled.

"But I'm learning bakugouuuu" denki whined. Followed by Mina bursting out in a laughing fit and Kirishima tries to hold back from laughing.

'im going to kill deku'

"You wanna laugh!? I'll give you something to laugh about!" I yell again, making a small explosion with my hand.

"Bakuba- haha, chill! Hahaha" mina tries speaking.

I don't blow them up, they turned off Dora and I could finally finish making breakfast. I server everyone and my self except for mina who kept declining the food.

They talked at the table as I sat in silence wanting to eat. Even though they're annoying I guess this is nice, hanging out with them- I won't tell them that.

Words: 903