Are you ok?

SECRET IS OUT, IS BACK!

No one's pov:

Inko and her son were sitting on the couch, worried about katsuki who hasn't said a word since he found out his parents know. He is sitting on the floor with his head down.

"Katsuki, hunny-?" Inko says.

Silence.

"Mom..." Izuku says, Inko looks at her son and understands, she leaves the room for them to talk.

"Kacchan?" Izuku says, wanting his attention but again, silence.

Izuku gets up from the couch and walks over to Bakugou, sitting next to him and taking his hand.

Bakugou slightly turn his head from facing down to look at their hands holding each other.

"Are you ok?" Izuku asks. Hoping to get an honest answer.

But no reply, he just won't say anything.

Izuku hugs Bakugou on the side, and they sit in silence. Till he finally says something.

"They practically knew yet, didn't ask?" Bakugou says, he sounds upset.

"Mom said they wanted you to go to them for this" Izuku replies.

"They want you to be comfortable when you tell them not force it out of you" Izuku continued.

"How long could they possibly have known? We've been so careful, is it the trips?" Bakugou asks.

"I mean, we do share a hotel room every year-" Izuku says.

"Of course we do, I'm not sleeping in a separate room from you while on vacation" Bakugou stated. Looking up to meet izuku's eyes.

"I know kacchan, you say that every year" Izuku replied.

Bakugou smiles a bit. He cups izuku's cheek with one hand.

"I'm fine" he says, answering izuku's question from earlier.

"I'll talk to them when I go back home..." Bakugou says, after reassuring Izuku he's okay.

They hug for awhile more and sit in each other's embrace.

Word count: 292
Short but that's fine since I've come back to the series/book