Telling them?

No one's pov:

Bakugou stayed over as planned and in the morning, against his will went home. He knew that he would hold off as long as he could but Izuku wouldn't allow that. He didn't want katsuki to hold it off all day to feel angry and not have a normal conversation with his parents. So he told katsuki to go after breakfast, bow he owes katsuki a date (he's not complaining about that though)

Katsuki walked home with a bag of his stuff and couldn't stop thinking about what he had just learned. He felt upset but not too upset. He thought his parents wouldn't accept him or his relationship with Izuku so they kept it a secret but this must mean they do accept it because they haven't brought it up with him and kicked him out, or are they waiting for katsuki to say something to do so-?

-Door unlocks, opens-

-a bag is placed down in the hall and footsteps approach the living room-

"Katsuki your back so soon? We thought you would have stayed over at the Midoriya's for a little longer" Masaru says genuinely. The parents don't know that katsuki knows yet.

"You brat! You could have called to say you were coming back!" His mother yelled from the kitchen, coming into the room.

"Have you eaten yet!? I would assume Inko cooked for you" she said placing her hands on her hips finally looking at her son.

"Well you look like shit" she states.
"Dear-" Masaru goes to say.

"We need to talk" katsuki says, his tone is low and his parents could swear you could hear the hurt in his voice very slightly.

A silence fills the room as the three are seated on the couch, katsuki is sitting in between his parents. And his parents show slight worry on their faces.

"Do you know?" Katsuki asks, not a moment of hesitation in that small sentence, though he isn't specifying.

"Know what katsuki?" Masaru asks.

Silence.

"Katsuki?" Masaru says.

Katsuki goes to speak but hesitates, he looks down.

"Katsuki what's wrong?" Mitsuki asks.

"D-...did you know I was- that me and Izu-" he tries to say but can't continue.

"Ah-.." Mitsuki replies, looking at her husband.

"Katsuki-" Mitsuki says, sighing.

"Yes we did" she states.

"How long?" Katsuki asks.

"A few months, we suspected something but we didn't want to corner you" Masaru says honestly.

"Yeah we wanted you to say what you needed to say when you were ready if what we suspected was true" Mitsuki adds.

The conversation goes on and katsuki, when ready, tells them. Even though they already know, he still wants to just say it himself. So that's what he did. He tells them he's gay, tells them he's in a relationship with Izuku and has been for a long time, about three years and apologizes for keeping it from them but they kept saying it was okay and they understood why. They weren't always the best with this stuff but it wasn't bad and definitely isn't now.

Words: 513