Mina confronts love

"settle down class"

The class quiets down and sits in there seats, giving their full attention to their homeroom teacher Aizawa, otherwise known as Erasure head.

"You all just got back from school break, so don't expect me to go easy on you" He speaks out.

"WHAAAT!??? BUT WE JUST GOT BACK YESTERDAY??" most of the class complained.

"We'll be heading over to gym gama today so go get changed into your hero costumes" He continued, ignoring his students.

Gym Gama.

"I want you all too get into groups of three for today, if there is a group or two that can't do three, that's fine. You can still do the exercises." Aizawa tells his students.

"The reason behind this, is to work together. Find ways to cooperate with each other while using your quirks" He continued.

"So hurry up and find your partners"

Everyone went to find their partners, of course there were those who wanted to team up with either bakugo or midoriya but it was too late. Mina had snatched them and dragged them off to the court.

"Let go of me raccoon eyes!!!" Bakugo yells.

"Hush babes" she replied, letting go of the two once they were far enough on the court.

"I couldn't stop thinking about this, not just since last night but all year. The hangout at midobabes helped confirm it" she says.

"What are you talking about mina?" Izuku asks.

"Your relationship midobabe" she replies with a smile.

"I know you two are dating"

"HAAAHHH!???"

"I have evidence of this relationship. Here's the first. When the year started, I noticed you were closer then you were last year. He's one of the only ones who can get so close to you without getting yelled at" Mina says.

"Then there's the secret meetings. Bakuhoe would go into your dorm for awhile then leave when he usually goes to bed but try not to get caught" she continued.

"I know this because I was trying to get Todoroki to do a TikTok dance with me, I had to record in my camera rather then the app. So when I went after him since he was trying to get out of it, my phone was still recording. I caught him leaving your dorm as if he didn't want to get caught" she explained.

"So? We can't just hangout without being bothered hah!?" Bakugo says, agitated.

"Shush Bakuhoe, I ain't done. Anyways, when we were at midobabes playing truth or dare, when we were talking about your crush, you glanced at Bakuhoe and he had a look on his face ok" she continued on.

"Then afterwards, todoroki realized bakubabes stayed back when everyone left" she finished.

"Again, can't we just be friends in piece!?"

"Ah- kacchan" Izuku started.

"Don't lie to me ba-ku-go" mina said.

" your right" Izuku says.

"Wh-haha he just gave you out just like that!" Mina started to laugh.

"Deku."

"I know I know, but it's mina, I'm surprised we were able to get by her as long as we did" Izuku explained to katsuki.

'tch' was all that came from bakugo.

"...yeah so let's hope the others don't start to investigate when I said I thought you two were together-" mina says and then immediately starts walking further down the court.

"WHAT!?"

And so Izuku had to calm bakugo down so the three could start their team building exercise in gym gama.

Words: uuuh 500 som'n? Lost track because I wrote the stuff under this before adding how many words the actual chapter...

Sorry it's short, I wanted to make it longer but I have been through awhile of feeling sick or just not well, and then there's also school. School before Christmas break is not fun at all.

I'll try to make the next chapter longer and just generally better than this one. Something u know for a fact that'll happen is that I am going to publish a Christmas special/one-shot in a few hours, I have a few things to do but in-between things I'll write and get it done. I know I'll do it because I've planned for it and will force myself to do so, though I have a chapter for my second book to write first, I'll quickly do that and get started on the one-shot

I will say it might not be too long but I will try to make it as long as I possibly can for it. When I'm done the chapter for my second book, I will write some quick information on the 'explainations' book about the one-shot. So keep am eye out for that or the other chapter.

Merry Christmas 🎄