secrets

Izuku's pov:

I moved my arm to reach out for kacchan only to open my eyes to see he isn't here, I slowly sit up and look around. I then look out the window and see it's still dark out.

Just as I was about to get up, kacchan walks over to the bed.

" What are you doing awake?" He asks me.

"I don't know-, why are you" I responded.

Kacchan gets back into the bed and wraps an arm around me.

"S'nothing" kacchan says, tiredly.

"Hm..you sure?" I ask and he nods in response as he closes his eyes.

He must be nervous... I would be aswell if I were him...

I lift myself up a bit and give him a kiss on his cheek before settling back down, against his chest and go back to bed

No one's pov:

In the morning after the two boys ate breakfast with their parents. They all started to pack up in order to leave. katsuki told Izuku he was ready to tell Inko about their relationship on their way back home, meaning katsuki was going to rid with the Midoriya's. They were standing outside Infront of the cars.

"You really don't want to ride with us? Your own parents?" Mitsuki asks.

"Hell no, I spent way to much time with you hag, I need space from you and the old man" katsuki responds.

"Hah! As if, you just love inko more than you love your own mother!" Mitsuki says, crossing her arms to be more dramatic.

Katsuki just rolls his eyes before hugging mistuki for a few seconds then backing away as he turns his head to face somewhere other then his mother.

Mitsuki just stood there, shocked. It's been awhile since katsuki has hugged her.

"I think you broke auntie" Izuku says.

"Tch, whatever. Come on nerd" katsuki huffs and walks toward inko's car and gets into the backseat, with Izuku following behind and getting into the car.

"Bye auntie! Bye uncle!" Izuku says as he closes his door

A few minutes go by, and Inko finally enters the vehicle in the driver's seat, Mitsuki and Masaru drive off and Inko waves them goodbye. They figured since katsuki was riding with the Midoriya's that he would stay over at their place for the night aswell.

Katsuki looked really nervous, so Izuku placed his hand in katsuki's, and gave a little squeeze to get his attention. Katsuki looks over at Izuku.

Izuku gives him a smile, making katsuki feel better and then Izuku let go of his hand and they both sat in silence as Inko began to drive.

The plan was to wait until they were home, right before they get out the car. Izuku told katsuki that would be a better idea, Incase his mother wouldn't be able to focus on the road after hearing the news...it was the safest option so they'd wait, it also gives bakugo a little more time.

Time skip (sorry, I didn't have any ideas for conversations in the car :/ )

They slowly turn into izuku's neighborhood and into a parking lot. The Midoriya's live in an apartment and inko's car is parked in a lot she pays for.

The car engine stops and they all unbuckle.

"We here boys!" Inko says happily.

Just as she was about to reach for her door, to open it. Katsuki catches her attention.

"Auntie wait- I...I need to tell you something..." He says, Inko stops and turns her head as she repositions herself so she can see katsuki

"What is it honey?" She asks.

"I- well..." Katsuki hardly manages to say, he looks at Izuku and then back at Inko.

"I am...Izu and I are together!-" Katsuki says, as if to yell it.

Inko covers her mouth quickly and then looks at her son and uncovers her mouth again.

"Is this true!? For how long!? Finally!" Inko yells with a wide grin on her face.

"Eh-?" Izuku says- (more like sound he made)

"I knew there was something between you too! I just didn't want to say anything in case I wasn't right" Inko reveals with a sigh.

"I had a feeling this was the case though. We all did" Inko continued

"We?" Izuku asks

"Katsuki's parents also had the feeling" she confessed

"What-" katsuki says, sounding upset

"Ah no no, don't worry honey, they figured you wanted to hide this from them so they hadn't said anything...they want you to go to them upfront, they aren't angry about this at all either honey" Inko explains. The two boys are shocked, they were sure they hid their relationship well over the years especially from Katsuki's parents, they also didn't expect this reaction or new information.

"I guess, we all had our secrets...heh" Inko says, looking at the boys.

"Im happy for you both, and I know your parents will be too" she says, now looking at katsuki. Who sitting with his head down, holding izuku's hand.

Word count: 843
I am so sorry for not writing in a while- I hope this chapter makes up for it since I did say the next one would be longer and seeing as this is nearly 900 words I'd say it's pretty long. This also might be the end to this story as well... I had fun writing this but I mean...the secret is out now...and I don't have any other ideas for this plot... I might continue this but I will say, I have an idea for another book so I'll be more focused on that. It's going to be titled: "I'll give you the world"

It's a fantasy au

Hopefully I'll be better at writing and it'll be good... :/