The end

I can't tell you how much fun I had writing this book. I also had no idea it was going to end just now (in the last chapter)

I was writing and all of a sudden I realized it sounded like it was ending. So I went with it, I allowed it to happen. I'm kinda glad though, I don't know if I actually could continue the book, maybe that's why I subconsciously started to end it?

Either way it turned out great, I loved writing this and I can't believe how many views it got, I'm so grateful people have read this and taken interest, I hope you enjoyed the book and aren't upset with me ending it.

Since this book is finished, I'll focus on my second one "I'll give you the world"

I've thought about other books and I have an idea, I don't know how I'll do it though. I like the idea for it more then my second but I don't want to lose focus on my second book when I hardly have many chapters for it...I don't know. I'll see how things go.

Again, I hope you enjoyed this book and check out my future work.

Not only do I have a second book I'm working on, I have a one-shot published, it's a Christmas special but doesn't mean you can't read it now.

Have a good day/night wherever you are, I'm going to bed :)