6

♤♤♤♤♤

"So who's the lucky girl you're taking to the LR party?" Aydrey shrugged Beside Reece as they walked together in the school yard "Well the thing is I haven't asked her yet" he confessed and Audrey laughed "smooth" "Do you think she'll accept?" "I don't know ask her dummy" she smiled "but I just did" Reece said with his face staring at the concrete pavement He was walking on. It took Audrey a few seconds to process everything before her mouth took the shape of an O. She chuckled wholeheartedly "wow, Reece you always find tremendous ways to dazzle me. And the irony was crazy amazing 'the most beautiful girl in Windsworth' oh gosh stop playing Reece" she smiled "it wasn't an irony though that's the way i see it" he told her "I'm flattered but I have nothing to wear on such an occasion" Audrey stated completely ignoring His comment "I definitely won't mind if you wore an oversized hoodie and some sweatpants" he smiled and Audrey gave him a warning look "but.... if you'd feel more comfortable I could get you something to wear" he suggested and Audrey shook her head "no, Reece you're doing too much" her voice cracked. She never liked being a burden to others "it's not on issue Audrey. I'm not even taking No for an answer. You are following me to the party and you're gonna look amazing, maybe then Juliet will learn and keep her mouth shut" Reece said and Audrey was taken by surprise "Okay then" she laughed trying to ease the tension.

                     >>><<<<

It was 6:45 and Audrey was in her apartment feeling uneasy. She wasn't feeling good. It was the first time she was going to a high school party. She finally gathered herself and sighed sitting down 'knock knock knock'
She heard on her front door. She peeped through the eye hole and saw Reece and two other men and in their hands were small black suitcases. She opened the door and Reece smirked "Hey" He greeted "Hi" she smiled letting them in "who are....?"  "Audrey these are Jeremy and Dan they are stylists and they're going to get you ready for tonight" Reece explained and Audrey took a long sigh. She was having mixed feelings and almost backed out of going to the party. Reece held her hand and stared into her eyes "You're going to be fine" he said and went out of the door. Audrey took a long breath in before breathing out. She turned to the Jeremy and Dan who were beaming with the joy. She stared at them like they were crazy "okay Audrey, let's get to it" Dan said holding her hand and setting her down on a stool

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Reece was dressed in a black suit accompanied with diamond accessories. He bought a diamond bracelet for Audrey and went to his sister's room "Hey" he said and Thalia turned around "where are you going looking all dolled up?" Thalia smirked and Reece shrugged "dolled up? Whatever, I'm going to school party to the LR party" He explained and she nodded "celebrating the best footballer in the history of Windsworth" she continued and he nodded in agreement "When will you be back?" She asked "I don't know, I'll try to come early to ease your nerves"  "I'd really love Ryder to follow you, it will make me less restless" she said and he nodded "okay then, have a nice time" Thalia said dismissing him and he left. He got into the passenger seat of the black Jeep in their extremely large compound. Ryder drove them to Audrey's neighborhood.
__

"Sir are you sure you be fine alone?" Ryder asked when Reece was about to get down "don't worry, I'll be fine. I've been here before" He assured and Ryder nodded. Reece walked into the building and up the stairs to order his apartment. He was feeling anxious and nervous and he honestly didn't want to know why. He knocked on the door and Dan opened it "oh, he's here guys and he looks... ah!!" he squealed.
Reece shrugged and entered the apartment. Audrey looked up a him before standing up.
Reece stood frozen on Audrey's tiled floor. Her hair was straightened and packed to the back, on her neck was in diamond necklac.e She put on a black Princess dress which swept the floor. It had lots of lace and ruffles underneath the broad skirt. It was also decorated with tiny diamond stones around the belly region, her nails were filed and painted black with diamonds too. The dress was sleeveless and hugged her upper body appropriately.