5

New York Queens
11:47 AM

Tyson was walking back to his firm and noticed a lady following him, he instantly knew it was Thalia. He walked further towards the mall in a futile attempt to lose her and Thalia sat on a bench beside the mall and brought her phone out, pretending to be surfing the net

Tyson got into his car and left the area. Thalia on the other hand didn't have strength for his hide and seek games, She went into his firm and maneuvered her way into his office.

She opened his files and cabinets looking for important documents relating to what he was hiding "didn't your mother teach you not to get involved with things that don't concern you?" Tyson asked closing his office door. Thalia turned to look at him. Neither of them were armed because of the firm's security "What are you hiding Tyson?" She smirked moving closer to him, He smirked back "your brother's corpse" he said and she scoffed  "keep dreaming" she said before pulling his shirt closer and hitting him across the face. He groaned stumbling backwards and holding his cheek. He got back on his feet and Thalia raised her leg to kick his shoulder. She was about throwing another punch when he caught her fist and twisted her arm so that she was turned around. He pitted her against the wall as he twisted her hand harder and tighter.

Thalia groaned before abrubtly swinging her head back to hit his forehead. She gave him an elbow to his right to rib cage before grabbing his neck and putting him to the wall with her knees in between his knees. Her grip on his neck tightened but then she released him immediately he started tickling her sides "the f***??" she raised her brows and he laughed before hitting her  across the face.

Tyson pitted her on the ground and held her arm firm against the floor. She struggled but wasn't able to get free "You look so defenseless for the first time ever" he smirked moving his lips to her neck. Thalia used her head to hit his and he groaned. She used opportunity to try and escape but she failed as Tyson pulled her back to him and placed her thigh against his While squeezing her neck which was close to his face.

Just then, a young woman came in "Mr Connors,  Mrs Hills sent..."  she began but then paused seeing Thalia's thigh  on her bosses waist "Oh I'm sorry sir, I didn't realize you had 'company'"  She said before scampering away.

Thalia pushed Tyson off with a disgusted expression while he smirked "I should have killed you already Tyson, but for some reason that I can't explain, I don't want you dead just yet" she said and Tyson smiled "I feel the exact same way"     "I'll kill you the next time I see you Connors" she said without looking at him and then left. Tyson smiled.

__

~~~~~

Tyson woke up when he heard a noise in his room. One of his maids were opening his curtains "Hey, what are you doing? It's just 7AM, I don't want to wake up just yet" He grumbled and Thalia turned around, pointing her Ruger LCP at him. Tyson sighed sitting up on his bed "Well I guess I'll have to put you to sleep forever then" she smirked and Tyson glared "How did you get in here?"  "Well your security is b*******. I didn't even have to stress, I only killed five people, that's bad Connors. In my place, to get through my gate you must have killed up to 20 to 25 people tops and that's if you're an expert" Thalia said moving around the room "pretty house, I passed by your sister's room. She's really cute" Tyson clenched his jaw and fists "do what you have to do and get the f*** out of here" Tyson said and she smiled "Calm down, I'm not here to kill you. I know your secret Connors" she said turning around and Tyson stood up "what?"  "Henry Connor, found dead in bathtub many think the members of his political party planned his murder" she replied and turned to stare at him you're looking for your father's killers. Thalia said and Tyson remained quiet

"The headline, where...."  "I saw in your office some days ago"  "some days ago? How could you remember if you saw it some days ago?"  "I have a photographic memory" She explained "interesting... but how sure are you that i am looking for my father's murders?"  "I saw many reports on Henry Connors, besides no one has figured out the mystery behind hid death" she explained and he nodded "Why is this stopping you from killing me?" "Because I can relate" she simply said before walking out the door.