9

****

Thalia was dressed in a pair of black pants, black boots, a black top and black gloves. She was in the living room when Aries ran into the house with his gun by his side. "Madam! Madam!", "what is it?" Thalia asked without even looking at him. "Madam, a man is here with Reece beside him, he said he doesn't want trouble and wants to see you", Aries concluded and Thalia' s attention diverted to the security footage on her phone.

She stared into her screen at the man she had been hired to assassinate with her precious brother. "Let them in, don't touch him, don't search him, just let him in immediately" Thalia ordered and Aries nodded running out of the mansion.

A while later, Tyson and Reece entered the house with Ryder behind them. "Isn't it a pleasure meeting you again?" Tyson smirked. "Wipe that fucking smirk off your face. What do you want?" "Don't be rude, I saved your brother and treated him, I deserve to be appreciated", Tyson furrowed his brows and Thalia sighed. "Thank you" she said and and Tyson smiled "was that so hard? Now, you spared my life and I saved little Reece here. Darnell is dead so he won't disturb either of us again. And neither of us is owing the other anything" "exactly" 

Thalia smiled happy that she wasn't owing him shit. "But I might get in touch with you if I need your help since we are friends now", Tyson stretched out his hand and Thalia accepted it. "Partners" "more formal, I like it. Here you go," he said handing Reece over to her and walking away. "Thank you Tyson, I really appreciate this" "anytime"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

New York, Manhattan
4:25pm

Emily Watt stood in front of her glass window with her hands in the pockets of her oversized hoody. Her hair was packed in a messy bun as she engaged is some thoughts about one of her multiple businesses.

The coffee on her desk was getting cold and her fingers felt numb from signing papers all day.

She turned around and sat on her desk reading another business proposal. "ABC Corporation requesting for miss Emily Watt to be a nominal partner in their business", it read and Emily smiled before yawning.

It often fascinated her how desperate people were to just have her name in their business.

  Just then, the door swung open and in front of her stood Evan Watt, her older brother "Emiliana", he smiled entering the big office. "What a surprise Evan, I didn't know you were in NewYork"  "I just landed a few hours ago. How are you?" He asked embracing his younger sister

"I've been better" she replied and Evan smiled "what of Reece?" "He's been better too" she shrugged "don't give me that bull Lia, I know what happened to him. I know he was kidnapped and tortured"  "and who...?" "Contos said so himself" Evan cut her off and she almost bit her tongue

"He's fine now"  "is he really? Lia, what you're engaging him into is dangerous" "I'm not engaging him in anything. He doesn't even know"  "Reece isn't safe anymore..."  "but he's happy" "happy with who?"  "With his girlfriend" Emily defended and Evan sighed "where is he?"  "Room" she replied and he nodded touching her shoulder

"I know you care about him, but this thing you're doing is dangerous Lia, I've been saying it from the very beginning. I love you and I don't want you getting hurt. Please understand"  "I know Evan, but it's too late now" Emily sighed and so did Evan as he left the room.

^^^^^^

"Reece" Evan called out standing in the doorway of his little brothers room
"Evan" Reece smiled struggling to stand up from his bed "Okay, calm down man" Evan said walking over to meet him "it's fine, I can walk" he shrugged as Evan held him down on the bed