Friday: Part 2

Noah's P.O.V
I've been in my room for over an hour now, I haven't spoken to Alex since the shower incident. I don't know what to say to her? But after thinking for an hour I've decided what to do.
I've finally grown the balls to get off of my ass and go talk to the girl I love. My footsteps creeped across the floorboard which made my stomach turn. Maybe this isn't the greatest of ideas. Fuck it. I opened my door with great power and glided downstairs. I basically marched into the kitchen with my head held high until I saw her. I saw her sitting at the island doing homework. Just the look of her makes butterflies appear in my stomach, goosebumps appear on my arm and causes my heart to skip a beat.

'Alex, can we talk please?' I asked hesitantly. Her eyes looked worried at my request to talk to her.

'Yeah sure, are you okay?' She stood up from the stool and walked closer to me. My heart is beating insanely fast I think I might need to go see a doctor about this. Yeah maybe the love doctor. Shut up Noah this is not the time for jokes.

'So this is one of the hardest things I've ever had to say in my entire life and I'm scared of what might happen after I say this. All I want is the best for you and I'm scared that what I say might ruin that.' I'm regretting this straight away, she's doesn't feel the same way!

'Noah you're scaring me, has something happened? Do you need me to move out?' I could see Alex getting scared and now I felt guilty. I took hold of her hands and held them tight in mine.

'Alex whenever I see you, my heart goes insane and skips a beat, my body temperature turns into a sauna. I want to be with you when you get upset, I want to be the one to hold you in my arms and tell you everything's okay, I want to be the one to celebrate with you when you get into college. And I know you're probably sitting there now and feeling incredibly uncomfortable but I can't keep this a secret anymore. I think I love you.' I couldn't stop myself, once I started declaring my love for her I couldn't stop. It was like word vomit. The way Alex looked at me was unexplainable. I felt quite embarrassed.

Alex's P.O.V
I can't believe Noah just said all those things about me. Considering we've only known eachother for a few days he's developed these feelings and admitted them. What do I say? What do I do? I began to move closer to him, my heart was beating out of my chest, my palms were going sweaty. I didn't care one bit. I caressed his face in between my hands and pulled his lips closer to mine. The moment they touched it felt right. It felt like I had been missing this my whole life and now I had finally found it. Our lips moved in sync and they were inseparable. I think if anybody tried to break us apart, they would find it difficult. His hands wove tightly around my waist and every now and then would move up and down, stroking my body so delicately. I loved the way I felt against him. I moved my hands up onto his head and ruffled his hair as each kiss began and ended. I would pull at each hair strand to give him more power over me. It worked. He clutched his hands behind my thighs and picked me up around his waist. I let out a small yelp but soon continued with our heated moment. He never stopped kissing me while he moved backwards trying to find something to lean on. We suddenly hit the tabletop counter which is when he turned around and placed me gently on top. His hands explored my legs as he held them like a baby. He would hold them delicately then slightly rub his skin against mine. My feet were crossed tightly behind his back so we didn't lose focus. Our kiss deepened when I felt his tongue bash against my teeth for entrance. I finally let him in and it was soon turned into a battle between our tongues. DNA was mixed throughout it all and it felt great! I gently pulled away while panting for my breath. Still with my eyes closed I began to speak.

'I feel exactly the same way.' I watched as his smile widened.

'From the first day I met you, you've distracted me, you've made me feel invincible. I know we can't legally be together but we can make this work, I'll make sure of it.' I believed every word which came out his mouth.

'Noah, you have no idea how you make me feel. When you were the only one there to notice my pain and to actually help me I felt worthy. When you asked me to move in with you I thought it was a dream. And the way you've treated me is more than I could ask for. I love you.'

'Would it be totally insane and totally unprofessional if we made out again?' His smirk reappeared and his eyes were locked into my lips.

'Yes it would be totally insane and unprofessional.' I whispered into his ear and kissed along his collar bone.

'You're killing me here.' I could feel Noah start to go rigid. I had control this time.

I slowly jumped down off the counter and stood up straight. I only came up to his shoulders. My leg was touching is dick and I could feel it budge into my thigh. I giggled to myself.

'Whats so funny?' He asked confused.

'Do i turn you on, cuz your friend down there is telling me I do.' I chuckled as I watched his face blush with embarrassment.

'I'm so sorry, I seriously can't control myself. You drive me crazy.... And Daniel.' His response made me howl with laughter.

'You've named it Daniel?' I burst out laughing nearly into tears. Noah stood there smiling.

'I think I'm gonna go to bed.' I said quietly while caressing his face with my hands. I could see his eyes jump out his head.

'You're not joining me!' I laughed and then his eyes were filled with hurt. I just laughed.

'Night baby girl.' He gently kissed my forehead.