Why didn't you tell me?

Alex's P.O.V
As soon as we walked into the hall, noise and laughter filled our ears. Practically the whole year already made it to dinner.

'Alex, Kyle!' Shouted Sophie. I knew it was Sophie because her voice is so sweet and innocent yet her personality well that's another story. We spotted where Sophie was sat and made our way over there.

'Are you feeling any better Al?' Sophie asked looking deep into my eyes.

'Yeah thanks.' I murmured.

'You're lying.' She spat
'I'm not.'
'Yes you are.'
'Nope.'
'Yep!'
I could tell that even if I continued to dodge the fact I wasn't okay she would know.
'I'll tell you later.' I lip signed across the table.

'Right can I have your attention guys!' As I looked to the front Mr. Martin was standing on a chair. He is our science teacher and also a bit of a peado.

'So just like yesterday we will call you up one by one so you can get your dinner. Say please and thank you when needed then wait until we discharge you at the end.' He looked around the hall probably thinking of who's the fittest student. Creep.

We waited as we saw Mr. Martin going to the first table and telling them to go up.

'I asked Mrs. Roberts what we are doing tomorrow and we are going to the beach to do a crappy assault course thing.' Moaned Sophie who believes anyone who forces people to run or do any physical activity should be put in jail yet she's the healthiest and thinnest person I know. I despise her for that.

'That will be fun, but if there's teams we all have to be together!' I laughed.

'No way! I'm not being on a team with Sophie!' Max smirked knowing Sophie would bite back.

'Oh really.' She laughed.
Max looked her deep in the eye then began to tickle her. They were so cute together. I could imagine Noah and I being like that. I miss him.

'Right you four, go and get your dinner.' Mr. Martin announced to us as he looked Sophie and I up and down. Creep.

We all stood up and walked over to the dinner ladies who were dishing up the food.

'The food here is amazing! That pizza looks so good I'm considering sleeping with it.' Kyle was now drooling over a slice of pizza. Typical boy I guess.

'Can I have a slice of that pizza, some salad and a piece of chocolate fudge cake please.' The woman handed me a tray of everything I asked for.
'Thank you.' I smiled while taking the tray from them.

I walked to the end of the line and picked up a can of Diet Coke and a green apple from the fruit bowl. Kyle came next to me and picked up a can of Fanta.

'Alex, can we talk about us?' I gulped and started slowly walking pretending j didn't hear him and hoping he would follow. I reached the table and sat down as fast as I could. I hope Sophie and Max hurries up I can't talk to Kyle about us right now. As I sat down I looked around the room but there was no sign of Noah. Alex stop! I need to stop thinking of Noah, we are over and there is no reason for me to sit around and think about him constantly.

'You alright Al?' Asked Kyle who was digging into his dinner as if he hadn't eaten in 3 years when really he ate about half an hour ago because he told me he hid a mars bar from the machine in his room.

'Yeah, just thinking.' I replied.
'Of....' His voice drifted away as if he was waiting for me to answer.
'I'm just getting bored being here now, I just want something exciting to happen.' I opened my can of Coke and waited until the fizzing sound stopped.
'How about we be a little bit crazy and do something rebellious. Will that cheer you up?'