Back to pretending

Alex's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of the shower pouring from the base. Half of my hair was covered over my eyes so the room was blurry. As I swiped the strands of hair away from my eye I saw a figure tip toeing around the room. I flickered my eyes until it was all clear. Stood staring into the mirror was Noah with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

'Good Morning Birthday boy.' I quickly sat up and stretched my arms out for him to come over.

He walked closer to my edge of the bed and sat beside me.

'How old are you again? 73?' I giggled as his hazel eyes stared into mine.

'Oi, only 4 years older than you!' He laughed under his breath. I could tell he was distracted.

'What's wrong baby?' I asked him while placing my palm on his cheek.

'I don't think I'll be able to resist you today. You'll be sitting amongst the rest of the class looking sexy and I can't kiss  you or hug you.'

'Think of it as a game. You'll have to stay away from me all day then when we get back home, I'm all yours.'

'Don't say that. I'll be thinking of every possible thing I can do to you all day.' His eyes travelled from my eyes down to my lips then to my collar bone.

'I'll tell you what. As its your birthday I'll plan a surprise for you after school?'

'You don't have to do that baby.' His hands moulded over mine.

'I want to.' I smiled already planning what to do in my head.

'Nothing too extreme unless it means getting to take all your clothes off then it can be as extreme as you like.' He moved closer towards me. His hands let go of mine and held tight around my waist. His wet lips crashed onto mine. I could feel the heat in his breath as he kissed me. I couldn't have it any other way. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and sat up on my knees without loosing contact with Noah's lips. I stroked my hands through his messy, wet hair. His hands slowly moved up my top then back down to my waist again in a sort of loop.

'I....need....to...get...ready.' Noah whispered between kisses. I pulled away and smirked.

'I agree, I think that's enough for now. And I'm sorry I didn't get you a present, it was a bit short notice!' I laughed.

'Baby I didn't expect you to get me anything anyway!' His eyebrows narrowed.

'Well I'll have a bug surprise for you later' I smirked then jumped up so I was now standing on my bed. Noah's faces was inches away from my bare thighs. His hands grasped the back of the and he planted little kisses between my legs. I couldn't help but let tiny moans out. His lips marked every inch of my thighs, it was like he was marking what was his. I loved it.

'Noah, come on.' I laughed.

'You're making it so hard to leave.' He tilted his head up so he was now loping up at me.

'You're so beautiful Alex.'

I knelt down in front of him and grabbed his face. I knew we had to leave but when he does things like that then says things like that he makes it that little bit harder. I pushed my lips hard into his. His hands got lost under my top and found themselves traveling towards my bra. He began to get more weak and suddenly dropped so he was now lying on the bed. I moved my legs so one leg was either side of his waist. His hands moved away from my bra and began teasing the area around my bum.

'I think that's enough for now.' I whispered before leaving a kiss on his lips. I sat up still sitting on him.

'How about we just ditch school?' Smirked Noah still tracing circles along my legs with his index finger.

'Who me and you, or you and your little friend?' I laughed while narrowing my eyes down towards his area. Noah shot up causing me to fall into the bed. He turned around and began fiddling so I couldn't see him.

'Noah it's nothing to be ashamed of.' I giggled. 'Its kind of a compliment that I turn you on so much.'

'See, now how do you expect me to not have a fucking boner during our English lesson today. Honesty Alex, just staring at you makes me go insane.'

'You're so sweet. Anyway come on!' I jumped off the bed and eased straight in the bathroom.

Noah's P.O.V
I waited for Alex downstairs. She had been at least an hour and a half getting ready and I was already late.

'Alex you ready yet babe?' I called to get upstairs.

I could hear her little fit scurry across the floorboards upstairs. She then reappeared down here in the kitchen.

'Sorry I forgot to tell you, I'll just walk to school.' Her eyes kept darting back and forth to me.

'Why? What's going on?' I asked worried.

'Nothing, quick I don't want you to be late!' She grabbed my briefcase and pushed my out the door.

'See you later birthday boy.' She kissed my lightly in the lip then slammed the door in my face. What the hell is going on with her? I shook my head and just hopped in my car and drove to school.

Alex's P.O.V
I watched as Noah drove away. I hated lying to him but I wanted everything to be perfect. I pulled out my phone from my the back pocket of my black high waisted jeans and called the local bakery.

'Hi it's Alex, is the cake ready?' I asked they replied with a very happy yes.

It's going to be perfect!