my kind of Sundays

Noah's P.O.V
I stretched my arms out to the side of me hoping to feel the presence of Alex there but all I felt was the rest of my empty bed. I quickly sat up trying to remember what happened last night. Who was I kidding, of course a guy wasn't going to forget making out with the girl he loves. Last night was one of the best nights of my life. We didn't even go further than taking off our clothes but it was the fact that it was just Alex and I in a heated moment.

I stopped fantasising when I smelt food. Bacon? Sausage? Mushrooms? My taste buds tingled with the thought of a nice full English breakfast. I jumped out of bed and stood in front of my full body mirror. If I do say so myself I was proud of my hard work on my body. I mean my chest was nicely toned and I had the right sized muscles. Not too bulky yet not too weak. I ruffled my hands through my long, brown thick hair so it was messy on the top of my head. I dug my hands into the pockets of my black Adidas track pants and walked out of my room. The smell got stronger as I took a step, the sound of music also came more clear. I finally reached the bottom of the stairs and looked straight ahead of me. Alex was stood in front of the oven shaking her little hips to the beat of the music. I could watch her all day. (Not in a creepy way of course...) I tip toed towards the kitchen and snook up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and bought them back together at her stomach.

'Good morning beautiful.' I whispered in her ear before sneaking her a kiss along her jawline.

'Good morning Mr. Muscle.' She laughed. She turned her head around to see me while I still had her trapped against me. Our noses touched and I could feel the warm vibes her body was giving out.

'You didn't have to cook breakfast, we could of gone and eaten out.' I kissed her little nose and released my arms from around her waist.

'And risk being seen by students and teachers, nooooo thank youuuuu.' Alex's little laugh made me smile. I hated not being able to act like a real couple. I want to be able to go shopping together, hold hands in public. Those kinda of lovey dovey stuff. I glided over to the fridge and pulled out a jug of orange juice.

'Right, eggs, mushrooms, hash browns, sausages, French toast, bacon and beans for you sir.' She bought me over my plate.

'Thank you gorgeous.' I smiled. I waited till she walked away to stare at her. She was wearing her tight, black, Nike running shorts and a grey crop top, damn she definitely knows how to drive me crazy.

I watched as she swayed her hips to the radio. The song 'crazy in love' by Beyoncé was on. The lyrics definitely described how I felt about her.

'So what shall we do today?' She asked turning round with bacon sticking out of her mouth.

'I was just thinking a chill day? Unless you want to go out?'

'No a chill day sounds perfect, but before would it be okay if we made a cake for a special someone?' A smirk appeared on her face.

'And what would the cake be for?' I smirked back already knowing the answer. Alex finished whatever she was eating and placed her plate on the work surface. She walked over to me with a twinkle in her eye. I watched every little detail of her until she came so close it was a blur. I shook my head and saw that she was biting her lip seductively. I stood up so I was now towering over her. I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed her face between my hands and kissed her as if it was my last breath. Her little hands held tightly onto my arms. I didn't even have to ask permission before I felt her tongue mixing with mine. I removed my hands from around her face and placed them under her bum.

'Jump.' I whispered in the space of a kiss.

I lifted her up onto my waist and placed her onto the island in the middle of the kitchen. I pulled away from the make out session.

'You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you right now.' I laughed then turned it into a sad face.

'I'd be happy for you too.' She smiled. I looked at her in surprise, a happy surprise of course.

'Are you sure? I don't want to rush you.' I stroked my hands up and down her bare arms as I said each word.

'Just kiss me.' She grabbed my face and began it again. I wandered my hands around her waist. I placed my hands on the small of her back. I loved the feel of my hands on her bare skin. Her little legs were wrapped tightly around my waist. I didn't know how to approach the next step. I really didn't want to rush things between us. I pulled away from the kiss.

'I'm sorry Alex, I can't do this to you.' I bowed my head down in shame.

'What do you mean?'

' I really, really like you. I don't want to rush things. I just want this relationship to be perfect.' I tightened my hands around her waist.

'That means a lot, thank you Noah. I was a bit scared to do it as well.' Alex's cheeks flushed red.

'Scared? You mean you haven't done it with anybody before?' I was incredibly shocked.

She shook her head in embarrassment.

'It's nothing to be embarrassed about Alex, I actually glad you waited.' I moved my hands to cherish her face between them. I held her head in between my hands so It was clear I was being serious me.

'I'm a 17 year old Virgin, you don't get a lot of them in this generation!'

'That's what I love about you, you always have these hidden facts about you that make me fall in love with you all over again.' When I finished that sentence I stood there shocked. I just told her I loved her.

'You what?' Alex's eyes widened but a her lips formed into a perfect smile.

'I love you.'