I'm glad it was with you.

Before you read the I just wanted to warn you that there might be some bad language but not too much x

Noah's P.O.V

I locked the front door. My heart raced out of my chest. I don't know why I was so nervous. I've done this before, but not with someone who I loved. Not they way I love Alex anyway. I walked slowly into the kitchen and watched as Alex was clearing away all the dirty plates and glasses.

'Leave that baby, I'll do it all in the morning.' I smiled at her.

'No, it's still your birthday so you don't need to do anything.' She smirked.

I watched her hips move side to side as she walked from the counter to the dishwasher. I loved seeing all of her hair scraped up. I don't know why but I found the back of girls neck so sexy.

I looked over to the right of me and saw my new camera sitting there. So I thought I'd try it out. I picked it up and removed the camera cap. I lifted it up to my eye and caught a moment. It was of the back of Alex. The effect was black and white. She looked amazing.

'Did you just take a picture of me?' She giggled. I quickly rose the camera back up to my eye and took another picture. This was one of her laughing.

She shook her head and continued to put the dishes away. I tip toed up behind her. I rested one hand on the left side of her hip and let my other hand trace circles with my fingers on the back of her neck. I felt her go all loose, she tilted her head so I could trace more.

'I'm so lucky I have you.' I whispered. She gulped.

'I loved today, thank you so much baby.'

'It's... Okay.' She trembled. I could feel her getting weaker and weaker.

'Do you know what would make this night even more special?'

But before I could even continue with my sentence Alex's lips were pushed against mine. Her hands tugging at my tie. I could tell she had been waiting for this moment and so had I.

I pulled away quickly.

'You know we can't have sex, don't you Alex?' I blurted out.

'I know, but at least let me show you how I much I love to the limit.' Her little blue eyes looked up at me with hope. I wanted to go further but I didn't want to jeopardise Alex's future like that.

I smiled down at her. I placed my hands just under her bum and lifted her up into my waist. She let out a small giggle before reconnecting our lips back together. I let my hands roam around her bum, I loved the feel of the very thing material of the dress against her skin. It was almost like nothing was there. Her hands tugged tightly at the strands of my hair but I loved it.

Her hands then moved down to my shirt. I felt my tie getting looser but I didn't dare open my eyes, I didn't want to lose focus of our kiss. The tie was soon ripped off and my buttons were coming undone one by one. I could feel her lips smiling inbetween kisses which made me smile.

'Lets go upstairs.' I whispered. She continued to unbutton my shirt while I walked towards the stairs. I felt her loose her legs from around me to get down.

'I'll carry you.' I laughed. I began walking up the stairs but keeping an eye on the steps. We reached the top but she still wanted to get down.

'I'm just gonna get ready, I'll meet you in your room.' She whispered. She kissed my lips one last time before disappearing into her room.

Alex's P.O.V
I ran into my room and over to my drawers. My heart beating as fast as a drum. I'm so nervous, I've never done this before. But yet I feel so ready. I grabbed my black pyjama shorts and a white plain top. I looked in my dressing table mirror and took a deep breath.

'Just 2 more months.' I sighed.

I walked out of my room and into Noah's. In the time I had been in my room he had lit small candles around his room and dimmed the lights.

'Aww baby.' I said looking at him with a pouty face.

'You ready?' He asked.

'Nope.' I laughed and ran into his ensuite bathroom. I slid off my dress and put in my pyjamas. I checked my legs which were nice and smooth from the shower I took this morning. I walked out and Noah was lay on the bed in just his adidas track pants. His arms were folded behind his head. As soon as he saw me a smile tugged at his lips. He sat up and crawled over to me. He knelt up on the bed and caressed my face in his hands.

'You're so beautiful.' Noah whispered.

'Noah... What if someone finds out?' I didn't plan on saying that but it had been playing around my mind.

'They won't.' He replied bluntly. I dropped off his knees and lay back down by himself.

'How can you be so sure?' I sat on the very edge of the bed in case he wanted to be alone.

'Look, we can go through so many scenarios on how people will find out about us and all the things that would happen if they did. We love eachother don't we, that's all that matters.'

'It's not all that matters when you could get arrested and it could get in the way of my future Noah.' I felt like wanting to shout.

'Don't you want to be with me?'

'Of course I do Noah, I just don't want anything to get in the way of us.' I went to hold his hand but before I could he pulled it away.

'Are you sure it's not us getting in the way of things? He looked at me. Eyes filled with anger.

'Look I don't want to argue but I just think we should maybe take it steady.' My voice weakened when I saw his reaction.

'Go steady? Alex I'm not being funny but I fell in love with you the first day I saw you and we told eachother that. We've been together 5 days and I already know you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with but how can I be in a relationship with someone who only thinks about the consequences?'

'Maybe because I'm the only one living in the real world, look at us we are sneaking around behind people's backs. We are breaking the law for fucks sake!' I could feel tears run down my eyes.

'So you think none of the time we've been together has been real? Maybe it's all been a little fairytale for you Alex but for me it's been the best time of my life. I haven't given a shit about school since I met you but now I need to get back to the real world. Don't I?' Noah walked past his dresser, picked up his white adidas top and swiped his cologne bottles and other items which were on his desk straight to the ground and stormed out his room.

I threw my head to my lap and burst out crying. That's not at all how I wanted it to end up. I've loved being with Noah, he's made me forget about all the crap that's been going on in my life. He's welcomed me into his home so I have a better environment and he's even tried with my brother. He's been nothing but amazing to me and I've just pushed him away.

I stood up from my crouched position and burst out the room. I ran downstairs but just as I could reach him the front door slammed shut. He was gone.