Whats going on with you?

My blood ran cold as I read the message. I could feel everyone staring at me, laughing at me. I imagined people judging me and whispering horrid things.

'Alex, what's happened?' Sophie asked for the second time but now turning all around to face me.

'Erm.... Sorry.... I ehhh, just remembered I didn't turn my alarm on for the house.' I smiled vaguely and returned back to the text. Who could of sent this? Why would they want to ruin me like this?

I can't tell Noah, it would ruin everything. Everything we had been trying to make work for the past couple months would of been a compete wast of time. I love him too much to ruin this, I can't tell him.

2 hours later...

Noah's P.O.V
I sat up from my seat as the coach came to a stop.

'Right guys, we have finally arrived at the site. Now if I ask that you check under your seat for any rubbish and if you find any bring it with you. We will start by getting all the people from downstairs off first then work our way up to you guys so in the meantime get yourselves ready.' I grabbed my coat off my seat then began walking. I brushed past Alex and even then I received shivers from her. The shivers I got when I first laid eyes on her. I remember that day like it was yesterday. She came into lesson late after seeing Tom in hospital. She was wearing a red checkered shirt, and white crop top and blue high waisted jeans with rips at the knee. Her long hair flowed past her shoulders, right down her back. She was gorgeous. And still is.

'Mr. Rivers?' Called out Mrs. Andrews. I shook my head and looked forward. She was laughing to herself.

'I had been calling you for at least 2 minutes.' She laughed.

'I'm so sorry, I was in a world of my own.' I laughed along with her.

'We are ready to start getting the top deck off now so shall we start with the front or the back?'

'Let's start with the front.' I smiled. Only because Alex was nearer the back and I wanted to talk to her.

'Okay, right can we begin with the front please so Kyle if you make your way down then everyone follow.' Mrs. Andrews turned back to me and smiled very weirdly. Was she coming onto me? Ew.

I turned back around and began walking to my seat to get my belongings. I saw Alex looking very worried, she was looking at her phone. I walked past her and nudged her on purpose. I picked up my coat then turned back around. Alex had put her phone away but she was now tapping her leg as if she needed to do something or needed to be somewhere else. I was really worried now.

'Alex, can I talk to you please about.....' I had to think of an excuse to make it seem natural for a teacher to he talking to a student like this.

'Can I see you about your medical information please?' She looked me dead in the eye.

'Soph, I'll see you in a few minutes.' She whispered before picking up her bags and walking up to me.

'What's going on with you?' I asked moving a piece of hair from her face.

She hesitated, a lot. Then took a deep breath.

'I just.... I just miss Tom. I haven't been away from home since he got diagnosed. And now he's gone I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.' She burst out crying, her hands covered her red, flushed face.

'Oh babe.' I whispered, wanting to console her but not wanting anyone to hear.

I cuddled her right into my arms. I hated seeing her like this, bringing her here was supposed to make it a little bit better well at least for 3 days and I think it's just made it worse.