The plan.

Alex's P.O.V
'SHHHHH!' I placed my finger over Sophie's lips.

'This is.... I mean....how did...' Sophie was actually speechless for once in her life.

'I know but it's not what it sounds like. I'm not with him for better grades, I'm in love with him.' My stomach began to get all tingly just thinking about him.

'Alex, what you're doing is illegal!' Sophie was basically shouting at me. I felt so stupid. Of course I knew it was illegal but it didn't matter because we loved eachother.

'Do you love Max?' I looked her straight in the eye with no expression to show.

'That's not the point Alex!'

'Answer the question. Are you in love with Max?' I waited for her to show a slight sign. She nodded and bowed her head down in shame.

'How do you feel when you're around him?' I walked over to her and sat next to her on the bed.

'Like I'm the only girl in the world.' She whispered with a tiny smile appearing. I smiled at her answer.

'That is exactly how I feel with Noah. I feel like I'm invincible and anything is possible. I've never felt so safe with somebody before and he's really helped me deal with the hardest part of my life.' I took a deep breath and continued to spill my heart out with my feeling towards him.

'At first I knew we could never be together and I thought it was just a stupid school girl crush. But then he started getting on really well with Tom. Tom hadn't had a male figure in his life for a long time and he was at his happiest when Noah was around.' Tears formed in my eyes thinking of my brave little brother. I needed him here with me. He didn't deserve to go that soon.

Sophie placed her hand onto my knee and squeezed it.

'You don't need to carry on Alex. I think about Tom all the time as well. He was like a little brother to me too.' Sophie's voice began to crack with upset.

'I'm sorry for not being supportive when you just told me but it was a huge shock. I am happy for you Alex, I really am.' We both smiled at eachother. Mascara was running down our faces and we looked hideous but we just chuckled it off. She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same. I'm so glad I was able to get what I needed off my chest.

'Sophie...' I began.

'Yeah.' She pulled away and wiped away her tears but I didn't bother to wipe mine because I knew there were more tears to come.

'Someone has been blackmailing me over text. Sending pictures and threats of telling everyone.' I burst into tears again.

'What? How did they get the pictures. If I didn't even know anything was going on how could they?'

'I don't know. They must of seen us in the car before school.' I buried my head into my hands.

'What do the messages say?'

'Just saying that if I didn't end it with him then they will expose us and it also said I'm only with him to get better grades.' I just about finished my sentence without choking.

'Have you told Mr. Rivers about this?' She stood up from the bed and began pacing around the room. She looked more stressed out than I did.

'I ended it with him.'

'No, Alex. That's the worst thing you could of done. Whoever this sick bastard is, they are trying to break you two apart because they want something in return.'

I lifted my head up from my hands and looked confusingly at her.

'Right. If it was someone who just happened to walk past and took a photo they would of sent it to the whole school by now. But this person either wants you or Mr. Rivers that's why they want you two to break up!'

'Well it's too late now. Noah won't even look at me.'

'Wait here.' She burst opened the door and ran straight out. What the hell is she doing. I stayed seated and waited for Soph to return.

'I'm sure she's fine, Sophie I really should get back to my room!' I heard his voice getting closer out in the corridor. My heart began to beat fast. I couldn't believe what Sophie had done! I stood up from the bed and stood there pretty awkwardly.

'Right sir just go in please.' Sophie pushed Noah through the door and slammed the door shut.

'And before you start acting as if you only teach Alex English. I know about you two okay so let's skip to the point.' Sophie paced over to her drawers and pulled out a notepad.

'Alex, I thought we weren't going to tell anyone?' He looked pretty angry.

'Bit late now anyway. It's over isn't it?' I glanced over and rolled my eyes.

'Don't talk like that, I wasn't the one who ended it and you know that!'

'I was doing it for you Noah! How long is it going to take for you to realise that.' Tears formed in my eyes.

'Baby, please don't cry.' He tamed his angry voiced and pushed himself over into my bed. He cradled me in his arms. It almost felt as if everything was back to normal. Just the smell of him and I felt safe.

'Right guys, you two want to be together don't you? Of course you do!' Sophie stated without actually hearing our answers.

'We need to come up with a plan to make this bastard own up to whatever the hell they are up to!' She took the lid of her own and began scribbling down in her notepad.

'Sophie, I'm still your teacher and I can still give you detentions for using such language.' Noah raised his eyebrows at Sophie and she looked terrified. But I knew he was only joking.

'Noah I didn't want to tell you but that person messaged me again and I....' Before I could finish my sentence he interrupted.

'I know. I read it off your phone, I'm so sorry but u was just so angry and confused as to why you ended it I thought I could find it on there.'

'Guys focus! We need to think of a plan to reveal who this wacko is!'

I rubbed my eyes to remove the excess tears and stood up.

'Okay so this person wants me and Noah to break up. So they either want Noah to themselves or me to themselves.' I pointed it.

Sophie and Noah nodded in sync.

'So let's give them what they want. Well let them think they have what they want.'

'But we don't even know who it is, so how are we going to show that we are no longer together?' Noah had a point there.

I stood in silence as I had no further plan.

'I've got it! You two might not like the idea but it may be the only way.'

'Well if it's the only plan we have then we have no choice, right Noah?' I turned to him.

'I guess.' He sighed. I think he has an idea of what Sophie is about to say.