'You're beautiful'

Noah's P.O.V
I held Alex in my arms, I never wanted to let her go. I was scared that if I let her go, I would lose her forever.

'Noah, anyone could walk past right now.' Alex pulled away smiling.

'Your room or mine?' I smirked.

I held onto Alex as tight as possible. I pushed open my door. I kept my eyes closed the whole time and just felt my way around the room. Our lips skipped the intro and went straight into pro mode. This is what happens when you are away from the person you love for so long.

'You...are...supposed to...be going...on..that..walk.' Alex said taking little breathes to talk then straight back to kissing again. I pulled away so I could see her.

'Never wanted to go anyway.' I chuckled before attaching my lips back with hers. Her hands tugged at strands of my hair, just the way I liked it. I walked her over to my bed, not losing contact of our kiss not opening my eyes. All I needed was Alex. I lay her down on the bed slowly, her one leg was in between my two legs and her other leg was wrapped around mine. I held that leg firmly in my hand as I loved the position we were in.

'How well does your shower work?' Asked Alex losing focus of our lips.

'Huh?' I asked confused that she wanted a shower right this minute.

'I fancy a shower.' She smiled.

'You smell fine, I mean your a bit smelly but I can handle it.' I laughed as she smacked me lightly on the arm but also laughed along.

'Erm.. It works fine but you need to wait at least 5 minutes for it to get cold.' I began to kiss her neck and along her jawline. I don't care that she wanted a shower, I wanted her.

'You smell a bit, do you want one?' She asked.

'I'll have one later....' I wondered off into the smell of her perfume near her neck. I kissed all along and inhaled her scent.

'Well why don't we save water and have a shower now? Together.'

I lifted my head up slowly to be welcomed with her quirky smile. I finally understood where she was trying to get to.

'I think.' I kissed her neck 'that is.' And again. 'A great.' Then to her lips. 'Idea.'

'Great, you should go start the shower and I'll meet you in there.' She kissed the corner of my mouth, like the little tease she is and slid from underneath me.

My heart pounding out of my chest, i loved her so anything she wanted to do I would. But I would never force her into anything she wasn't ready for.

'Babe, are you sure you want to because I can wait.' I stood up and walked towards her.

'Yes, I've missed you so much!'

'We can do something else, like watch a movie or..'

'Do you not want to?' I saw the disappointment in her face and her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

'Of course I want to, I just don't want you to do something you don't want to. I've lost you once, I don't want to lose you again.' I lifted my hand up to her face and combed my fingers through her hair.

'You won't lose me again, I want this more than anything.'

'Okay baby, I'll go and run the shower.' I kissed her on the forehead then headed into the bathroom.

Noah's P.O.V
I've never done anything like this before, of course I've had sex before but not with anyone who I love like Alex. I want this to be special. I turned the shower and placed my right hand underneath it. I felt the temperature of the water and it was too cold so I turned he heat up a little bit. I waited till I was happy with the temperature then shook my hand to get some of the excess water off.