Nothing adds up!

Noah's P.O.V
I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and rung Alex straight away.

'Hello?' I asked

'Hey mom, I'm a little busy at the moment can I call you back later.' She replied. What the hell is she going on about.

'Alex, it's Noah.'

'Mom, yes I called nan yesterday and spoke with her but seriously I need to go. I'll call you back later!' Her voice raised but I still don't understand what she was saying.

'I don't know what the hell you're going on about but meet me back in my room in 10 minutes.' I put the phone down and made my way back to the dorm room. I can't believe Melissa screwed up like that. Usually when you're blackmailing someone you need to give yourself away as little as possible but it jumped straight out of her. Not that I have ever had to blackmail anyone before but it's obvious.

I arrived at the entrance of the dorm building. I pulled open the doors and raced inside. I can wait to tell Alex it's been Melissa all along.

Alex's P.O.V
I am so confused. I was supposed to be playing Kyle and getting him to confess on being the blackmailer. And now George has let some weird stuff slip out by accident. I'm going to find him and confront him.

'Josh, have you got any idea where George would of gone?' I turned to face the guy looking rather pissed off.

'Don't know. Don't care. But if you find him tell him he's a prick. Thanks.' He threw his stick into the table and walked out.

Thanks for the help.

I walked out of the arcade with no clue of where to start looking for George. Right think Alex, think. I scanned around looking for a slight hint of where he could be. In the distance was the field where all the lads are playing football. It's worth a try. I started off the step and ran across the field. As I ran I hear wolf whistles off some d the boys. I have to admit I did like the attention I was getting.

I turned back around to one of the boys who was whistling. It was Nathan James.

'You don't happen to know where George is, do you?'

He looked me up and down.

'Haven't seen him today. But I'm here.'

'Nice try. Have you seen Kyle?'

'Kyle? Yeah he's over there talking to George.'

I gave him a very concerned look.

'Ohhhhhhhh. I found George!' His face lit up as if he just helped me solve a crime.

'Thanks' I ran off into the direction of Kyle and George. As I began running Kyle noticed me and awkwardly scratched his head and placed his hand in his pocket.

'What the hell is going on?' I blurted out.

'It wasn't us. Well it was us but it wasn't our idea! I promise.' Kyle explained.

'What are you on about?' My heart began racing and my blood pumping with anger.

'I saw you and Mr. Rivers sat in the car together so I stopped and watched. Then I saw you kiss! I really like you Alex and to see you kiss someone else, especially your teacher was horrifying. I took a picture. And I was so angry I showed it to miss. Andrews.'

'WHAT?!' I yelled.

'Alex what you're doing is illegal and disgusting. You're dating your teacher for fuck sake!' Kyle now shouting back.

'Shhhh' I pressed my finger against his lips. I looked around to make sure no one was listening. All the boys were still playing football.

'Please don't tell anyone else. If you do I will get expelled and Noah will get Sacked.'

'Noah?'

'Mr. Rivers you dumbass!'

'Oh yeah.. Alex what you're doing is wrong and disgusting. You're nearly ready to leave high school. You can meet someone your age and live the rest of your life. He's holding you back.' Kyle rolled his eyes.

'You can think that but it's not disgusting and he's not holding me back!'

'When did this start?' Asked George who I forgot was there for a minute.

'It doesn't matter but what does matter is that I go and fix what you ruined! Don't tell anyone else. Please.' I looked them both in the eye then ran off across the field. I need to tell Noah.

Noah's P.O.V
Where the hell is Alex? I paced up and down the room waiting for Alex. I've rung her at least 4 times but she still hasn't replied. Within seconds the door burst open and ran in a red faced Alex.

'Babe, where have you been. I said 10 minutes and it's been...' I looked down at my watch. '25 minutes' I continued.

'I know I'm so sorry but I was speaking to Kyle and I know who the person sending the texts is!'

'Miss. Andrews. I know.' As soon as I said it her face dropped.

'How did you know?'

I chuckled. 'I was speaking to her and she blurted something out by accident that made me realise she knew.'

'I wish you would of told me before I ran across the football pitch to find out!' She sighed.

'That's the whole reason I rung you! But you started talking to me like I was your mom?'

Alex burst out laughing. Her little nose scrunched up as she held her stomach with laughter.

'I was in the arcade trying to talk to George about the whole situation and I was hiding the fact I have my teachers number.' She smiled. Her eyes piercing at me. It was like a spell.

'I love you so much.' I couldn't help myself.

'What made you say that?' She giggled and began walking closer to me.

'When you were laughing. You just looked so beautiful when your nose was scrunched up. I'm so lucky to have you.' She came at a reasonable distance so I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

'I can't wait to graduate. Not long now babe.' She whispered as she leant her head against my chest.

'We haven't spoke about what you want to do after. Are you thinking about college?' I stroked my fingers down her arm slowly.

'Well I wanted to ask you something.' She lifted her head up so her eyes were staring straight at me. I could feel her body tense as if he was nervous to ask me something.

'Okay so.....' Just as she was about to ask me Sophie ran through the door. Her hair all scruffy and her fave was bright red as if she had been running.

'The police are here.'