Sneaking in

"Goodnight," Your mother smiled before she shut your bedroom door as she give into her tiredness and took herself to bed. This was probably the nicest that she'd been to you all week as you'd be grounded and forbidden to leave the house. Personally, you thought that you were too old to be grounded now, but your mom used the old "my house, my rules" trick. You rolled over in bed once the door was shut and scrolled through your phone, just as you had been doing all evening, instead of being out with your friends, or making out with your boyfriend, Brandon. You scrolled through TikTok after TikTok before you heard something at your bedroom window. You looked to be met by the sight of the curtain that hung over it. There was no sound, so you shook your head and convinced yourself that you were getting cabin fever from being locked up for so long. that you went back to your phone. The same noise appeared again, making you sigh as you decided to investigate before your mom heard and called the police to report and break in. You opened the curtain to see your boyfriend, Brandon smiling back at you. "What are you doing?" You whispered with a huge smile across your face as you opened the window. "What are you doing?" You asked again as Brandon leaned in a kissed you.

"I missed you." He admitted, climbing in.

"You know if my mum catches you, you're dead." You replied, watching him as he stood up properly, kissing you again as his arms snaked around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"It's worth it to see you." He smirked, making you blush. You hit his chest playfully and pushed him away from you, laughing.

"You're a real smooth bastard, you know that right?"

"I do." He smiled, "But I figured that seeing as though you're grounded, I'd bring that party, well not a party but something similar, to you." He opened up his backpack to reveal food, drinks and even some weed. "I call this move, the Zac Efron." He said proudly. "Well, minus the weed, of course." Clearly, he watched too much High School Musical growing up.

"I love it." You kissed his cheek. "You're the best boyfriend ever. Even better than Zac Efron."