By Your Side

*A/n* - 

I've been working on these for a while now, and decided that I would publish them because I love Brandon Rogers so much, and there is not a lot of appreciation for him on Wattpad. This book is for all my fellow Brandon Rogers' fans. 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

******

M + F 

*******

It was the night of the Streamy Awards and tonight you were accompanying your boyfriend Brandon, as he was nominated for several awards, including some for his YouTube series 'Blame The Hero'.  Brandon was clearly very nervous  as he got himself ready, so in order to try and steady his nerves, you kissed him. As you pulled away from the kiss, he pulled you back so that your lips met his. "That's better." He smiled, before allowing you to go and get yourself ready. Like Brandon, you got yourself all dressed up. 

You grabbed everything that you needed, before heading back downstairs to see you. Within seconds, you heard Brandon calling your name. "Babe?" He asked as you walked down the stairs and he to the bottom of them. "I'm so nervous that I've forgotten how to tie a fucking tie. Can you help me please?" He laughed nervously before looking up from his undone tie to see you standing in front of him.  He just stared at you, not saying anything. 

"Are you alright?" You asked, as Brandon realised that he hadn't said anything.  "You look amazing." He told you. "As per usual." He added.

"So do you." You smiled, holding out your hand, and taking the tie from him. He simply smiled at you, unable to comprehend how he was so lucky to have someone like you in his life. When you had done his tie for him, you patted his chest, before he pulled you towards you and kissed you . "I'm so fucking proud of you Brandon" You told him, making him smile. "I love you so much."

"I love you too babe." He kissed you.

 "Are you ready?" 

"I think so." He replied, gripping your hand. 

"I'll be right by your side." You reminded him.

"I know you will baby." He smiled. "You always are."