Straightest Little Fella

** F **

___________

The front door opened as you stood in the kitchen making dinner. You looked up to see Brandon standing at the door, dressed in his Sam costume with his natural short dark hair showing. "Hey you." He smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist, and placing his head in the crease of your neck. "Hey." You smiled, turning the heat down before moving around to face him. Your hands wrapped around his waist. "I've missed you." He said. 

"Brandon, you saw me this morning. Remember?" You asked, biting your lip and raising your eyebrow as you relived the events of this morning. "Oh, I remember." He replied smiling. "But, it's been a long day, and I've desperately been waiting to see you again." Brandon had been shooting his new YouTube series, based around his character 'Sam'.  You smiled as your fingers played with a few strands of hair at the back of his head. "I love you." You told him. There was no reason behind it; you just wanted him to know. You're life wouldn't be nearly as fun if he wasn't in it. "I love you too babe." He replied, as he leaned in and kissed you. 

"Really?" You asked, when your lips parted. You had a huge smile across your face. "I thought you were gay." Brandon looked at me, and smiled for a second before gasping like Sam would. "I am straight!" He said in Sam's voice. "I is the straightest little fella, you is ever gonna meet!" You laughed, and so did he as he wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed you again.