Wedding {Requested}

*Author's note - This imagine was requested by angelicdusst

Thank you so much for the request + I hope you like it! 

______________

⚠️This imagine contains some smut⚠️ Female readers! (Sorry Gents)

_____________

It was the early hours of the morning, and your entire wedding party had gone to bed. This left you, and your husband Bradon, dancing alone on the dance floor as the caterers began clearing away. "You look amazing in that dress." Brandon smiled, as he placed his hand on your waist before he added, "Mrs Rogers."

"I love you calling me that." You admitted as he spun you round before he pulled you close to him and kissed you. "Shall we go upstairs?" He asked, raising his eyebrows and winking. You pretended to think about this before you smiled, "I could be persuaded." You said, laughing as he grabbed your hand and you ran out of the room and back towards your hotel room. Once in, he threw you onto the bed and climbed on top of you. 

"Brandon," You whispered as you felt his fingers running up and down your body. You laughed in anticipation as his fingers glided in between your legs, knowing exactly where to pleasure you. You watched as he lifted up your dress, to find the garter on your leg. "Fuck," He muttered before he began kissing your leg. Once he reached the garter, your breathing was heavy. He bit down onto the fabric before he pulled it off using only his teeth. "Fuck," You whispered, repeating his words from moments before. You sat up and with Brandon's help, you unzipped your dress. Now your clothes were in a pile on the floor as you lay on the bed, with Brandon on top of you. He inserted his fingers inside of you causing you to grip the bedsheet beneath you as you stifled a moan. His movements started out slow but became faster. It wasn't long before you found yourself shaking beneath him. He stopped and removed his fingers, causing you to whimper from the loss of friction and contact between the two of you. Brandon's lips slammed down on yours as he placed himself at your entrance. He began kissing you gently this time, before slowly inserting himself into you, causing you to gasp. "Fuck," He muttered as if this was the only word he knew, as he moved in and out of you. You wrapped your arms around him as he did this, encouraging him to push harder into you and at a faster pace. He did this, moaning as he did so. Fuck, his moaning was incredible. "Keep going," You begged him, pushing back against him. His movements continued to be fast as he placed your breasts in his mouth. You moaned as you felt his tongue gliding over your nipples, gently biting down on them as he did so. "Brandon," You moaned. "I know," He replied, thrusting in and out of you hard. Soon enough, he was collapsing on top of you in a heap. "That was amazing," He laughed, kissing you. "I love you, Mrs Rogers." He whispered, with his head on your chest.