Dr. Jin

Yeonjun pov

As soon as I recovered a little I went back to talk to Ni-ki about what happened to me a little while ago.

Yeonjun: Ni-ki, what the hell happened to me ?! Am I transforming ...?

Ni-ki: Probably not, I hope.
Those crises are symptoms of the infection.
Anyway, you better go to Dr. Jin.
He will visit you and maybe give you some antizin.

Ni-ki said leaning against the wall and crossing his arms.

Ni-ki: Before going to Jin, go to the supplier.
He'll give you the equipment to go out there without some monster taking your head off.

Following what Ni-ki said, I went to the supplier for some weapons, and there I met beomgyu.

Beomgyu: So? How did it go with Ni-ki and your training?

Yeonjun: I had a crises because of the infection.

Beomgyu: bad stuff.

Yeonjun: Yeah, and now I have to go to doctor Jin to get a dose of antizin.

Beomgyu: ok, I'll take you.

Yeonjun: what, why?

Beomgyu: you don't know the city yeonjun, you don't know anything yet, so, to avoid your death ... I'll accompany you.

Yeonjun: okay.

I said with a sigh.
After I was well equipped, beomgyu and I reached the exit where there was a person on guard.

Guard: Are you going out huh?

Just as I was about to open the door the guard stopped me, and pulled out a key to open the door.

Guard: OK, rookie.
be careful out there.
We have already lost too many men.

Beomgyu: Don't worry Jay I'll take care of him.

Once the door was opened I found myself in front of an apocalyptic but at the same time fascinating view.

Beomgyu: Come on, let's go, I'll take you to Jin, he's in the trailer of a truck in a fenced playground not far from here.
Try to remind you of the way I will not be able to always be here to keep you company.

Yeonjun: Received ...

Beomgyu: oh yeah, one more thing, try to stay on the rooftops and not face the zombies if not necessary, they can go around you in an instant without you having time to notice.

Beomgyu and I set off to reach Jin, always trying to stay on the rooftops and not making too much noise.
After a few minutes we arrived, and we climbed over the fence to enter.
Beomgyu and I walked over to the truck door and I knocked on the door.

Yeonjun: Doctor ...? Hey ...? Is anybody there...?

seeing that no one opened beomgyu opened the door making me enter first.

Jin: jungkook? Jungkook, are you there ?! For the misery!

Jin hearing the door open turned towards us.

Yeonjun: uh ... I should get a vaccine ...

Jin: what? It is not a vaccine.
It is a retarder.
It is called antizin.
Delays the symptoms.
Sit down.