The Museum

Beomgyu pov

After some time I found the place where RM lived and went inside.

Beomgyu: RM?

RM: what do you want? We have nothing here, just some food.

He said scared.

Beomgyu: calm down.
Dahyun sends me.

RM: dahyun? Thank goodness.
I've been broken ever since I found this baby.
He has no one, but I'm not good with children if you know what I mean.

Beomgyu: I'm not here for that.

RM: But ... Dahyun promised she would send someone.

Beomgyu: I have to enter in the museum.

I said with a sigh.

RM: in the museum? But dahyun said she would send help.
She promised ...

Beomgyu: Listen, RM.
Tell me how to get into the museum and maybe I can get you out of trouble.

RM: chan checks the museum.
He'd kill you on sight.

Beomgyu: In fact, I don't have to be seen.
Now, dahyun says you were the curator of the museum and if anyone knows how to sneak in, it's you.
So how do I do it?

RM: Do you have a diving suit by any chance?

Beomgyu: emh ... No

RM: Too bad, there is an entrance below the surface of the emerald lake, but it is a long swim underwater.
You would almost certainly drown.

Beomgyu: Well, "almost" is not a certainty, I'll try.

I started walking towards the emerald lake to enter the museum and once I arrived I looked for the entrance.
As soon as I found it, I took a deep breath and plunged under the water, the road was really very long as RM said but thanks to small pockets of air I managed to overcome everything and enter the museum.

Beomgyu: oh my, the lungs ...

I said trying to catch my breath.
To go on I saw that I had to climb up so as soon as I recovered a little I started climbing, after two minutes I reached the top, but as soon as I arrived I began to have a crisis for the virus.

Beomgyu: shit ... Right now ...

I recovered and started walking again to enter the museum.
And once inside I contacted Dahyun.

Beomgyu: dahyun?

[dahyun]: tell me.

Beomgyu: I'm inside.

[dahyun]: That was the easy part, do you realize that?

Beomgyu: You suck as a motivator, dahyun.

[dahyun]: it's not my job ... Good luck.

I kept walking until I came to a room with sculptures and objects in glass cases.
Then I heard Chan start talking from the floor above mine, I turned to him, he was on a kind of glass balcony.

Chan: we meet again ... Last time you and your friend yeonjun took me something that belonged to me, this time it's my turn.

After that the televisions that were hanging on the wall lit up showing taehyun on the ground unconscious.