Showdown

Beomgyu pov

I started to set off with yeonjun to go back to the slums and after a few hours we managed to get back there.
Once back we went straight to the Chan building and stopped in front of a door.

Yeonjun: ok, from now on you are on your own so ... Good luck, and please don't die.

Beomgyu: The fate of the world is in my hands so ... I certainly don't plan to die.

Before I could open the door yeonjun took me by the wrist and turned me towards him to kiss me.

Yeonjun: come back ok?

He said after pulling away from my lips.
I nodded and then walked inside the building.
I started to go up the stairs and once I went up a little opened another door finding me in front of almost all of Chan's dead men while some were zombies.

Beomgyu: Oh, fuck ... What the hell ...?

[Chan]: I knew you wouldn't resist, beomgyu.

Beomgyu: shut up.
I don't want to listen to you.

[Chan]: what? LISTEN TO ME? what a nice idea!

After saying this he began to speak from some talking cars placed in some parts of the building.

[Chan]: Here ... Much better.
The battles of a king must be accompanied by the music of an orchestra.
Here they are ... the tools of my will!

I went against the zombies and killed them one by one without too much effort then I started climbing upwards, I found myself in an open area where there were many zombies.
I started running trying not to get caught.

[Chan]: run, beomgyu ... The people of the tower are good at escaping ... Run or die!

I kept running until I fell into a manhole and ended up in the sewers.

Beomgyu: shit!

I said immediately getting back on my feet and starting to run as fast as possible.
Suddenly a nocturnal fell in front of me but I dodged it and kept running, as soon as I turned around I saw that a lot of nocturnes were behind me and that some were peeking out from under the grates to try to catch me.
I arrived in front of a lot of crowded zombies and to avoid them I clung to a suspended cable that was there to overcome them, after overtaking them I tried to ignore the pain I felt in my legs at that moment and kept running.

I climbed and climbed until I reached the end of the corridor, there was a huge hole, the only way to get past it was to cling to the ladder that was on the wall beyond the ravine.
I started to run faster and jumped managing to grab the ladder, then turning around I saw that the nocturnes had finished following me.
I climbed the ladder and after running a little longer I found the exit from the sewers and found myself in the arena where yeonjun had fought.

[Chan]: What an entrance.
Maybe you ARE a king ... The king of the SLIME.
You know, beomgyu ... You can't kill me.
You can't defeat me.
You can't even REACH ME.

I started climbing to get out of the arena.
Once I went up I found myself in front of the immense building of Chan, I ran to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the top floor.

[Chan]: Yet you keep trying.
Let me offer you some accompaniment.

He said putting on some music.

[Chan]: the music of SUFFERING.
played by slaves ... Ideal for a slave!

Beomgyu: Come on ... Come on, faster dick lift ... Damn ...