The Laboratory

Beomgyu pov

After we got down we started running to get to the tunnel.
Once we reached it we went inside, we killed some zombies and after a couple of minutes we were able to return to the city.

Yeonjun: We need to reach jungkook in his lab so we can give him the tissue samples.

Beomgyu: The problem is being able to get inside though.

I said looking at the entrance to the laboratory.

Beomgyu: Chan's men are there too.

After killing Chan's minions we went inside where other men were.
We killed them too.

[jungkook]: you must be beomgyu and yeonjun.
I see you from the cameras.

Yeonjun: yes, it's us.

Yeonjun said as he turned to the camera for a moment.

[jungkook]: use the elevator, and press the button for the lowest floor.

Beomgyu: okay.

We entered the elevator and pressed the button to reach the lowest floor.

Yeonjun: emh ... Beomgyu listen, how about when this is all over ... would you like to ... Go out together?

I turned to him.

Beomgyu: Is this your way of telling me you like me?

Yeonjun: Maybe ...

Beomgyu: hey, quiet ... Okay when everything is over and Chan is defeated we will go out together, even if it will be a little strange considering that we are in the midst of an apocalypse but ... Life is one.

Yeonjun: Yeah, life is one.

[jungkook]: you know, I was sorry to hear about Dr. Jin.
We were thrilled to be able to study the harran virus.
Not to mention that the GRE paid us very well.
By the way, I'm using the backup generator, the features are at a minimum.
I needed more power for my last experiment, the generators overheated and shut down.

We finally reached the top floor but suddenly the lift stopped.

Beomgyu: seriously ... Ok, yeonjun help me open the door.

We managed to open it and then got out of the elevator.

[jungkook]: I hope you don't mind if I let myself go to the memories.
It's been weeks since I last spoke to humans.

We walked for a while and then found ourselves in front of a closed door.

[jungkook]: aah ... That is the door to the main corridor that can only be opened manually.
One of you will have to go to the security room to do that.

Beomgyu: ok, I'll go.
Yeonjun get ready to kill the zombies that will come out of there when I open the door.

Yeonjun: received.

I started looking for a way into the security room but there were no doors leading there, so I decided to go through a shaft.
As soon as I found it I went inside and crawled to the security room, once I found it I opened the conduit and carefully went down to the ground.
I unlocked the door and looking through the glass I saw yeonjun killing the zombies, I also managed to find the electronic key to open the doors that required the card.
I left the room and I went back to yeonjun who in the meantime had killed all the zombies in between.