Problems at the tower

Yeonjun pov

After running quite a bit, beomgyu and I managed to find the missing team.

Beomgyu: We believe we have found your patrol ... Something tore it apart.

[minho]: you have to look for an envelope, one of them should have it.
Don't damage it! It's damn important to us!

So we went down to check the corpses, we found the envelope under one of them shortly after, we also found a rifle on the ground, I proposed to keep it.

Beomgyu: Okay, we have it.

[minho]: very good! Bring it here right away.
You have done a great job.

We went back to Chan's lair, minho was already at the entrance.

Yeonjun: here is the project.

I said handing him the envelope.

Minho: excellent.
You are more reliable than many of these drunkards.
Chan is waiting for you.
Who knows, maybe we will work together again ...

Beomgyu: ah, let's hope not.

Beomgyu and I went to knock on the door, after a while they opened it for us.
In front of us was Chan who was talking to three of his men, looks like he was berating them about something.

Chan: If you show them compassion, they will consider you weak! If you give a finger, they'll take an arm! Understood?! I have given you shelter, bread, women, bullets and you don't even know how to do a simple simple job ... I should send you all to die in the arena ...

After that Chan turned to us.

Chan: ah, the henchmen of the tower are back ... Do you have something for me, "friends"?

Beomgyu: yes, we have it.

Beomgyu said showing him the money, a guard took the envelope and walked away.

Beomgyu: Now you have to give us what you promised, two cases of antizin.

Chan: tsk, forget it.
Your loyalty to the tower is only blind obedience.
You are just cowards subjected to a false power.
You follow their rules without thinking, just as you follow mine.
You are just faithful little dogs.

Beomgyu: We had a deal!

Beomgyu said as he approached Chan.

Chan: Your people need antizin, I think.
Now more than ever.
But whoever follows the rules established by others is not a real man.
Take.
You can just have these.

He said throwing a small amount of antizin into beomgyu's hands.

Beomgyu: You promised two cases! These are five vials!

Chan aimed at the hand of one of the boys he had scolded earlier and fired.

Chan: If you want more ... You will have to earn it.
The athlete, "scorpion".
Kang taehyun.
It is one of yours.
Bring him to me.
I have an arena where men fight for fun.
Scorpion has to fight in my arena.
I want to find out how long someone like him can last before breaking ...

Yeonjun: What ...? No! Forget it.
We can't do it.

Chan started pointing the rifle at me but beomgyu stepped in front of me.