Family Meets Family

Ami transported both her and Aurora to the same forest she flew into years ago. They both walked towards where their home should be, one girl being confused on why they left so soon, and the other having twelve years of anger pent up.

"Ami, why'd you transport us home so soon? You looked happy to see them." Ami looked over to her adoptive cousin, her tail twitching in irritation.

"You know who was there, and I didn't want to deal with her." Aurora rolled her eyes and heaved an exasperated sigh.

"You might have to one day. I mean you can't hide from her forever."

Ami stopped walking and shook her head. "You wouldn't understand. And besides, I know you want to get back to you edge lord of a boyfriend."

Aurora blushed at this and glared at Ami, neither of the girls noticing they had an audience. "Shadow is an amazing boyfriend, you're just jealous. I mean, no offence, but you are three years older than me and still single."

"Real cute Aurora, but I don't need a man in my life. I was raised as a fighter and be intelligent enough to know there was a god of destruction there, and I feel really bad not paying my respects earlier."

Aurora shook her head with wide eyes. "Two things. One: Why would a god trouble themselves with mortals? And two: How in the world did you know there was a god there anyway?"

Ami was about to answer when another voice made them jump.

"Well, at least one mortal is smart."

Both females looked at the group of people, the one to speak was the anthropomorphic sphinx cat.

Ami bowed at an angle to show her respect to the destroyer. "I'm so sorry for not paying my respects before, Lord Beerus." She answered as calm as she could on the outside, but inside she was freaking out.

Aurora was shocked, her cousin/sister figure bowed to no one, this moment was truly weird. Heck, usually their strongest enemies would cower at the sight of the albino woman since they knew her strength and power.

"It's alright, you were busy with that Mirage person." Ami stood back up and looked to the others. "Well, you're all here, so, who's hungry?"

They all seemed excited at the sound of food and followed the two girls through an invisible barrier. At the other side a temple greeted them and in front of the building two men were sparring with each other. One had spiky, blue hair and red sneakers, he was Sonic, Aurora's dad. The man he was training with was a muscular, dark skinned man with long red dreadlocks.

Ami got between them and stopped the two men in their tracks when Sonic curled into a ball and with speed unknown to normal people, raced towards the dark skined man. She caught Sonic with the palm of her hand and with the other hand she stopped a punch. She wrapped her tail around the red head's ankle and used it to trip him, and with Sonic she threw him away from her. "Uncle Sonic, Uncle Knuckles, we got guests so please put a pin in this."

The two men agreed and went inside so their wives could make sure they weren't injured.

A teen appeared beside Aurora, he had tan skin, black and red hair, and a black leather jacket with the hood lined with fur.

Ami turned to see this boy and deadpanned at him. "Well look who showed up. Sup Shadow? Here to steal my cousin?"

The teen wrapped his arm around Aurora and went inside with her, and Ami sent a text to her Uncle Sonic about Shadow being there.

Videl came up to the annoyed woman with Pan still in her arms. "Who was that?"

"My cousin Aurora's boyfriend, Shadow, him and my Uncle Sonic don't get along. But we tolerate each other for Aurora. I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

Gohan came up next to his wife and introduced her. "Ami, this is my wife, Videl. And the baby is our daughter, Pan."

Ami circled around Videl and inspected her face before looking at her brother. "How'd you manage to get someone out of your league, big bro?"

The others laughed silently while others kept it in. "What?"

"I mean, she's really pretty. And this is your kid, she's adorable." Ami tickled Pan with her tail making her niece laugh.

Two older women soon came out of the house with Sonic and Knuckles following them. The first had pink hair like Aurora that stopped at her mid back. It was Amy. The other had white hair and blue eyes, the hair being in a pixie cut.

"Hey Aunt Amy, Aunt Rouge." Amy stepped toward the guest and greeted them as Rouge nudged the albino for interupting the sparring session earlier. "You know I like seeing your uncle get sweaty. Why'd you stop them?"

"You know why." Rouge smirked before the youngest kids in the house came out to hug their cousin. Both had blonde and brown hair, and tan skin. But one was older than the other. "Ami!"

"Hey Ruff, T-bone." She was tackled to the ground, since she knew they could get hurt if she did something wrong with her strength.

They all were inside the dinning hall now and a assortment of foods was brought for everyone to eat, it was big enough for all the saiyans to eat their fill and for the others to enjoy too.

"Mrs. Amy, you must give me your recipe for this Shabu-Shabu." Whis was having a small conversation with Amy, Sonic was having a glaring contest with Shadow. Beerus noticed this and asked Ami, who was sitting on his left if this was normal.

"Is it normal for those two to glare at each other like that?"

"Yeah, like I said, they hate each other. Been rivals for years."

"Years?" Ami nodded and swallowed the soba noodles she was eating.

"Shadow was genetically modified not to age. And they've hated each other since they met, now that Shadow is dating Aurora my uncle now processes that hatred into his protective dad mode." She took another bite of her hot soba and then stole some fish off Shadow's plate since he was occupied.

Chi-Chi decided to speak up, much to Ami's disappointment. "Thank you all so much for taking care of Ami all these years."

Amy tried to be as nice as she could with the mother of her adoptive niece. "Why wouldn't we. We even taught her how to fight, and finding out she had powers was a bit of a surprise. Especially when Sticks found out."

Ami shivered at the memory of her Aunt Sticks trying to kill her, the feral woman thought she was a robot.

Speaking of Sticks she lowered herself from the ceiling and stole Knuckles' food while he was talking to Goku. "I would have taught her myself, but figured she might be better as a proper lady."

"I've learned a long time ago it's not proper to always be proper." Everyone could feel the tension rise between the two and Ami placed some of her stolen fish on Beerus' plate for him to try.

"Oh, boy. This is gonna be a mess soon." And it indeed became a mess, Amy and Chi-Chi were arguing by this time so Ami went outside to meditate.