Eclipse

Warning: Mentions of nudity, depression, and other triggers. Turn back if you're sensitive to these topics.

It has been a week after Ami had her vision. She was nervous about it but knew her dad and Vegeta would live after those events.

Right now, Ami, Beerus, and Whis were visiting Bulma's estate and were enjoying the food provided to them. Ami's white hair was longer now, it ended under her shoulder blades.

Amy and Sonic were there too with Aurora, much to Ami's relief. She didn't want to see Chi-Chi, nor hear the woman's voice.

Ami took a bite of her food when Bulma mentioned something that was going to happen, right over the estate. "There's supposed to be a total solar eclipse today. It's gonna be amazing."

Ami gave the woman a soft smile and Beerus took a large bite of steak. "Eh, I've seen eclipses before, being immortal has its perks sometimes."

Ami shook her head and elbowed the cat. "Be nice, seeing something simple is sometimes good for you."

Whis chuckled and agreed with the woman. "Ami does have a point, my lord."

Beerus rolled his eyes and took another bite of his food.

Ami only ignored his antics and focused more on her food, but the moment was too good to last. A woman's shout pierced the peace and quiet as Ami looked over to see her dad trying to hold back Chi-Chi.

"Ami! Ami! I need to talk to you!"

Ami sharply sighed as she glared at the one who ruined the peace of the estate.

Ami put her fork down and her red eyes closed as she tried to keep her cool. "No, you don't."

Chi-Chi stopped in front of the goddess, her hands on her hips and looking at Ami's now long hair. "Why is your hair long?!"

Ami stood up and set her crimson eyes on Chi-Chi, the older woman flinching at the sudden action. "I am a grown woman; I can do what I want with my hair. I'm also the goddess of death; one wrong move and I can send you to the afterlife. So, leave me alone."

Ami picked up her plate and placed it in one of the bus bins, having lost her appetite in a few short minutes.

The eclipse was now starting, nearly a quarter of the moon was covering the sun.

"You're acting like a child!"

Ami stopped and walked right back up to her mother. "Says the one who groomed me into something I'm not, to get what she wants. I was a child who was yelled at, neglected, bullied, and beaten, all I wanted was my mom to comfort me and listen when I needed her to."

Ami's eyes filled with tears, and as the moon halfway covered the sun, her tears turned tar black.

Ami threw her hand out and motioned to Chi-Chi. "But all I got was you throwing me into studies, finishing lessons, and pink frilly tutus. You never loved me as myself, so why should I give you the time of day?! All I wanted was my mom, to hug me, tell me she was proud, tell me I was good enough as I was!"

The moon fully covered the sun and Ami's black markings etched themselves onto her body and her eyes turned fully red. Her fangs got sharper and longer as white fur grew on her and she grew bigger.

"Ami! You need to calm down!" Beerus rushed to Ami's side and tried to give her some comfort, but it was no use as the woman's face contorted to a snarl.

Ami grabbed her head as her transformation kept going, and Whis placed a bubble around her so she couldn't hurt herself or others.

"Is she-?"